one.

"EZRAAAAAAAAAAA." The blonde girl yelled while running in her sisters room.

Ezra continued to sleep, snoring while drool ran down the corner of her lips.

The blonde girl made a disgusted face and a "Eughh" sound. She tapped on the girls temple and looked around her messy room.
"Gross..." She continued to comment. She then whined and shook her sister to get her up.

Ezra kept sleeping.

"Whatever. I'm borrowing your ugly regular clothes for gym class. I need my credits." She said while walking around her sisters room in her pink heels. She tried her best to walk over to her sisters drawers on the other side, almost tripping on clothes that were lying around on the floor.

She looks over on the top drawer to see a half eaten pizza, scrunching her nose and quickly taking some of her sisters clothes and quickly running out— disgusted by her sisters living choices.

12:28pm

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ezra groaned from annoyance.

Fucking Apple and their alarm sounds.

However this was the only way Ezra could wake up...By the sound of that Apple alarm sound.

She groaned and rubbed her eye, grabbing her phone to see that it was—

"TWELVE TWENTY-NINE ?!" She yelled.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." She repeated while getting up and stripping as quick as she could, nearly tripping on her own clothes. She picked up a green sweater, nothing else underneath- not even a bra. There just wasn't enough time. She picked up some dark navy blue denim jeans off the floor as well, sniffing them to make sure they were decent. She proceeded and slipped those on and slipped on green-white Nike Air Force ones.

Ezra looked at herself in the mirror and fixed herself, then her hair. Her curls were all over the place and frizzy. She cursed underneath her breath and said "A simple puffy messy curly ponytail will do."

She grabbed her brush and hair tie, brushing up and struggling a bit, arms getting tired. Once she finally got it, she sprayed some perfume all over her body. She finished off by putting on her clear contacts.

She grabbed her laptop and began walking out of the sorority house.

Now listen, she's not a sorority girl, but her sister is, and she got her a room here as long as she cleaned up after the parties were over. But I mean, that didn't mean Ezra was gonna clean up after herself.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't say sister, but step-sister.

In another persons perspective, Ezra looked so hot every time she exited the house. At times, she dressed like Alexa Demie- but unintentionally. She just would put on the closest thing she found on the floor. She always woke up late. It's not her fault. She's just a deep sleeper who works every night of the weekday, except on Mondays and weekends. She happens to snore and drool. Like a normal person! But her step-sister makes her feel bad about it, the same way she does with all of Ezra's choices.

As Ezra was walking to campus, she had realized she forgot to brush her teeth.

Shit. Whatever. It's not like I talk to people. It's too much work, a waste of time.