Running his hand through his hair he let out a breath looking at Arohi who stirred in her sleep.

He went towards her laying beside her, she wrapped her small arms around him snuggling in his broad chest. He patted her back making her sleep, he too fell asleep listening to her cute silent snores.

Shrishti saw Adwait and Arohi all cuddled up together, she felt a little jealous of Arohi but instinctively smiled at them, she lay down on her side of bed.

***

Adwait woke up to see Arohi on top of him, he put her down to see Shrishti sleeping beside them on the other side of the bed.

He saw the time, it was 6 In the morning, he got up brushing his teeth splashing cold water on his face.

He then wore his tracksuit going out of the room afterwards, and started running through the track when he reached the garden nearby. There used to be girls who used to come there only to see him but he being he, didn't gave a damn about it.

When he was done he walked towards a tree and sat down resting his back on the tree. The luscious green grass was cold but attractive. He saw up only to the see the orangish sky, the sun was about to rise.

He then walked out of the garden area reaching his home, it was his everyday routine, he used to do gym only on Sundays, because he preferred nature walks early morning, it gave him hope and motivation.

The garden was his mother's favourite place to visit when she used to live with him. Going there reminded him of his mom.

He walked back home in his room seeing his daughter still asleep.

He removed his shirt, his hair all messy, sweat dripping down his chest to his abs making him look not less than a Greek God, that was a sight to behold.

He saw Shrishti gawking at him from the bed. He rolled his eyes at her.

He went inside the washroom.

After shower he came back with towel wrapped around his waist, he was drying his hair with another towel, the gold chain hung around his neck, was complimenting his bare chest.

Shrishti was drooling over him, he was busy drying his hair when she came out of the bed back hugging him. He didn't move.

"You know I don't like this shit, get away" he said nonchalantly continuing his work.

"But Adwait...." she tried saying but no words came out of her mouth. She tightened her grip on him instead of leaving.

"Shrishti!" He scolded.

"Leave me, you know I don't like this, you are my wife that's why I'm not doing anything, behave" he said getting angrier.

"Adwait please give us a chance, why do you keep ignoring me?" She literally cried out leaving him.

"I told you before that our marriage is not going to work at the time of our marriage itself and you too agreed. Didn't you?" He asked with a pissed off face.

She nodded her head positively.

"But I thought things will change, you will start loving me, but here you don't have time for me, I'm not that bad Adwait, try me!" She said hopefully wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

Something came in Adwait's mind and he wrapped his arms around her, consoling her.

"I know I'm not a good husband, once I was, and I regret that" he said as his eyes became teary.

Shrishti looked at him before looking down, she dug her face in his chest hugging him closer. Adwait too hugged her back.

"But this doesn't mean that I love you" he said and broke the thoughts in Shrishti's mind.

"Um, okay" Shrishti said awkwardly pulling back. He was her college crush and eventually she fell for him but he didn't, he got married to his best friend Prisha, at that time Shrishti's heart broke into millions of pieces, but when Ayush talked about her marriage with Adwait, she thought it will be a normal marriage like other people, but it came out to be different, there was nothing.

"Serve me the breakfast" he said as he walked into the closet getting ready while Shrishti just stood there dumbfounded.

She knew Adwait was man of his words but she didn't know that he would follow that in their case too. 'He is not what he shows', this is what she got to know about him while living with him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 7 October 2021

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕