«21 - Intentions»

Start from the beginning

"On the mark, smarty pants."
"What are you? Twelve?"

"These chains are a curse. It's what keeps demons from escaping. Why else do you think I'm still in your mind and not outside?" He says, sarcastically.

"So, do they hurt? They look pretty tight on your wrists."

"What kind of question is that? Are you some kind of sadist? I sometimes forget how weird you are... but no, they don't hurt."
"Oh, how sad." I respond as Hikari scoffs.

"So what's the point of you drinking my blood when you don't deserve a reward, pretty boy?" I tease, watching him growl.

"The blood was the first step. It loosened the curse. As I continue to explain, the curse will continue to loosen. It's pretty simple, even the idiot squad should understand."

"I think the only idiot here is you, Mr. Too Weak To Break Out Of Those Chains."

"Oh, wow. Such a great name. I'd totally name a kid that." He rolls his eyes. 

"Alright, carry on with that explanation. Don't you need to loosen the curse? I'm sure it must be agonising to talk with me."

"I attack you, my favourite thing to do."
"Haha, very funny. I'm guessing you just have to keep attacking me until I fall into submission?"

"Close enough. Each attack incites a psychological attack which weakens you until you have no more power and I can take you over."

"You demons and your obsessions to have a body. I guess it can't be helped." I sigh.

Hikari tries to rip the chains off and to no extent, he doesn't do any damage to them.

"Great, that means I'll have to explain how to win."
"You were seriously going to start without telling me the method of winning?! You little shit!" I yell.

"You're the little shit here."
"Not when I'm above you." I grin.

"Want me to take another 14 hours? I've got all of time."
"Awh, you want to spend all of time with me? How annoying."

"Alright, you see the katanas behind me? That's your weapon. Every time you cut me with it, my mental strength will be sapped. If you slice me into submission, you win." Hikari explains.

"So if I go over there and take them right now."
"You won't even be able to touch them until these chains are broken." He grins as I sigh.

"So whoever gets the other into submission first wins. Let's see who's stronger then." I smile.

"Stronger? Of course, I'm stronger. You won't even be able to touch one of those katanas."

As he says that, the chains snap, allowing Hikari to stand up and break the rest off.

"Let's see who will be the master, and who the servant." I smirk, charging at Hikari.

He throws an unexpectedly fast attack at me, but I barely dodge.

"Where'd all that power come from? Quite convenient, don't you think?" I enquire.

He won't let me take the katanas easily... Incredible speed, the ability to sap mental strength without any weapons and who knows about other abilities. He can also use smoke from the earlier attack... Does that mean I can as well?

I swipe my hand to find a grin creeping onto my face when a large slice of smoke races at Hikari.

He lets it pass him as it nothing we're there.

"Good job figuring that out. What about it? You can only deal damage with the katanas."

"Just a test run." I answer.