While talking and watching here and there Adwait eyes fell on Prisha, he looked at her from top to bottom, her outfit which was stuck to her curves, made her look more tempting and desirable. He wetted his lips seeing her and he recalled the moment which happened a few minutes ago, it wasn't a kiss but not less than a kiss.

She was drying her hair when she felt someone's intense gaze on her.

She lifted her beautifully painted red eyelashes only go see a pair of hazel eyes staring at her

It was none other than her ex-husband The Adwait Nigam, she immediately downcast her eyes. After a few seconds, she lifted her head again and saw him staring her, his eyes were piercing her soul, she felt nervous, she couldn't help but stare back, her heart started beating fast.

They had an intense eyelock for 30 seconds, which said a lot of unsaid things, it seemed that they were talking through their eyes.

She was lost in his intoxicating eyes when she felt his hand move, she saw him snaking his hand around a women's bare waist.

She looked up to see who she was, when she saw, it was his wife, his new wife- Shristi she saw him smirk, as he noticed the pain on her face.

She tried rolling her eyes, she immediately faced the other direction, all the emotions which she felt for those 30 seconds vanished in no time

She tried rolling her eyes, she immediately faced the other direction, all the emotions which she felt for those 30 seconds vanished in no time. She started crying internally but from outside she showed that she doesn't care.

She put the towel on the chair. She started walking towards the exit looking down, her hands wrapped around herself protecting herself from the cold.

She stopped when she saw a hand blocking her way.

She lifted her face up and the moment froze for her, shivers ran down her spine as the person caught her wrist and pinned her on the back wall where no one was seen.

"Adwait" she gasped as she curled her fingers on his blazer.

"I think, if someone helps you, you should say thank you!" He replied bringing his face dangerously close to her.

She gasped when she felt his hot breath on her upper lip.

"Hmm?" He asked huskily, she closed her eyes due to the proximity between them.

"Keep my boy safe" he said and patted her cheeks, he took off his blazer and wrapped around her.

She opened her eyes one by one and saw him vanished the very next second, she felt warm all of a sudden.

She wiped the water droplets from her cheeks and walked towards her car with the blazer on.

She put the engine on and drove to her house.

******

As soon as she rang the bell a cute little, over energetic munchkin hugged her legs.

"I missed you Mumma" Arya said in his high pitched voice.

"I missed you too baby" she said and kissed his cheeks.

They both went to her room, he switched on the T.V. and she took a warm bath and afterwards changed into her night cloths.

"It's time to sleep" she said switching off the hair dryer.

"Story time" he yelled.

"Yes" she too yelled. Both of them jumped into the bed and he kept his head on her chest.

She pat his back and he felt asleep while listening to the story of 'The Woodcutter and the Goddess'

She made him sleep properly and she too slept in no time thinking about 'The Meet'.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 14 June 2021

Helloo!

How was the first chapter??
Do tell me in the comments.

Do vote and comment.

See you in the next chapter not very soon!

Till then
Keep supporting!

And for now,

Bye!!

💕💕💕