𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 (2)

ryujin's pov

Liked by na_jaemin, shinyuna, choi_lia and 321 othersryujinshin good 4 u

ryujinshin good 4 u

view comments
chaeryeonglee sis you good? what's with the caption?
ryujinshin it's olivia rodrigo's new song! you should listen to it
chaeryeonglee lol sure keep lying to yourself

-

after the boys left the room...

"Why did you say that?!" I shouted in a whisper, so that no one could hear us.

"It has to be said. Are you really dumb Ryujin? You're good in Mathematics and Chemistry, but you can't figure out what love is?" Chaeryeong asked.

I was speechless. I've always known love of course. It's the feeling when I'm with my family.

"I know what it is. It's the feeling of home." I shrugged my shoulders, and hugged my knees. Chaeryeong sat comfortably beside me, and looked at me inently.

"When you're with Beomgyu, you always feel free to talk about anything with him, right?" She asked.

"Yes of course. He's my best friend."

"It's just a yes or no question," Chaeryeong snapped, and I gulped with a nod.

"And you always feel like you can do anything with him. You feel free, right?" I answered a yes in agreement. Of course I feel free, he's like a family to me, but of course things change, so does what I feel about him.

"Those questions verified that he really is a friend to you, but I have a last question." I suddenly felt my heart racing.

"Have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach, or felt your heart beating like crazy whenever you're with him?" I froze. I'm exposed.

"Y-Yes."

Chaeryeong applauded, and threw me a pillow. Smiling ear to ear, now that she confirmed that I really do like Beomgyu.

"You like Beomgyu, and I bet he likes you too." I laughed in disbelief.

"That's impossible—" "Everything is possible, and sis it's already obvious that he likes you. The moment I saw his eyes looking at you during that pageant. I already knew."

I smiled. "You really think so?" I asked, and she nodded in response.

"Now. We should get ready for the upcoming prom. It's a great chance for you to tell him what you feel."

Did she mean that I... should confess?!

☆☆☆
decided to separate ryujin's pov from beomgyu's for chapter 23