𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Liked by _choiyeonjun, hyunsukchoi, hwangyeji and 132 others

choi_beomgyu who the hell eats ice cream in a cone with spoon ㅠㅠ
View 42 comments

ryujinshin boi u blind? the answer's literally the girl u posted
choi_beomgyu —.—

dreamlandstreetkidsz

na_jaemin
where are u guys?

omw

ryujinshin
omw

na_jaemin
u guys are literally together right now

nah she's walking across the street

and i'm walking across her

na_jaemin
did u two fight

ryujinshin
you better beat beom's ass later

na_jaemin
don't tell me it's because of ice cream —.—

It is :D

na_jaemin
what the...

na_jaemin
just hurry up alreadyyyyy

ryujinshin
you're so impatienttttt

I shifted my head to where Ryujin was, and rolled my eyes at her. It wasn't my fault that I pushed her and made her small ice cream spoon fall. She was about to die! She was literally eating ice cream almost in the middle of the street. A large truck from a bread factory almost killed her because it was moving fast!

"I still hate you. I can't eat my ice cream properly nowm..." She said.

And it's also definitely not my fault that she doesn't know how to eat an ice cream in a cone without a spoon.

I arrived in front of Jaemin's house first, and knocked on their door. Jaemin opened the door with a smile on his face. He gave me a pound hug, and made me enter his house.

A few seconds later, Ryujin arrived.

I couldn't help but laugh after seeing her face. I turned around and started laughing more.

I also saw the look on Jaemin's face. He was trying not to laugh, and his face was already as red as a tomato.

"Uhm...pft... the sides of your mouth... is dirty," Jaemin said with stops.

"What?" Ryujin looked at her reflection, and cussed after seeing the mess on her face.

"Do you have... oh nevermind."

Then, I felt someone pulling my shirt up making my eyes widen in shock. I looked behind me, and saw Ryujin wiping her mouth using my black shirt. My shirt was freaking black, and she wiped the vanilla flavored ice cream on her mouth to my black shirt!

"What the f— fine day aunt Miny!"  Thank goodness I didn't say that curse word, or else Jaemin's mom will literally kick me out of their house. She's sensitive with people's language.

"Oh Beomgyu! And... Ryujin?" Ryujin was covering her mouth while smiling. After giving her a few seconds of glare, I looked down on the hem of my shirt.

Great. It has white stains now.

Ryujin swiftly wipes her lips clean, and smiled at aunt Miny. "Yep we're here," said Ryujin.

"We're just here to hang," Jaemin explained. Aunt Miny nods, and took her cloth bag. This only means one thing, she's going to the market.

"You kids can't leave with an empty stomach."

"Mom we can eat ice—" Aunt Miny instantly made Jaemin stop speaking. "No. They can't leave without tasting your and their favorite food."

"Alright alright. Just stay safe," Jaemin said. How sweet. Unlike Ryujin, who's the total opposite of Jaemin's attitude towards parents.

She shouts with her mom everytime I go to their house. It's a normal thing for them though. Ryujin and Aunt Jooyi's age gap is only seventeen.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked both of them.

"Watch a movie," Jaemin suggested.
"Play video games," Ryujin suggested.
"Sing?" I finally said.

"You're so boring."

"I literally do that everyday man, let's do a different one."

Useless friends really —.— why can't they be honest, and tell me that my voice fcking sucks? Everytime I sing they're quiet and they won't even comment a single thing about my voice.

Then, I looked up to Jaemin and Ryujin who were sitting closely with no gap at all. Ryujin was leaning on Jaemin's shoulders, and Jaemin was just scrolling through Netflix asking Ryujin what to watch.

I don't know why, but... why is it wierd to see them like this now?

Isn't it wierd?! A boy and a girl sitting so closely to each other like they're a couple when they're not. It's just wierd.

You're wierd Beomgyu :D

☆☆☆
i honestly think it's not wierd. i can sit closely with my boy friends ( space between the words alright ).