𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

beomgyu's pov

Liked by kangtaehyun, hwangyeji, choi_lia and 294 others

choi_beomgyu remember when you made me sing for the first time because i made you mad :<

p.s: i'm sorry :(

-

I nervously pressed their doorbell, and held on my forearm right after. Hyunsuk hyung decided to not go with me because he had to help mom with some chores. Soobin hyung couldn't as well because he was still on a date with Lia noona, so as Yeonjun hyung. He's still spending time with Yeji noona.

So much for having in love siblings.

The gate opened, and Mrs. Shin welcomed me with open arms.

I greeted her a happy birthday, and guided be to their backyard.

"How's Ryujin?" I asked her.

"Huh? You should know that more than me? She spends most of her time with you because of school," she chuckled and I just laughed along.

I took the stool chairs to, and brought it to where it should be. I saw Ryujin standing on a small table, decorating the walls of their backyard with fairy lights.

She was already wearing her outfit for her mother's birthday, and she's unexpectedly girly today.

I didn't approached her first, and did what I had to do, and that was to help them finish the decorating.

While fixing the chairs, Ryujin's older brother suddenly walked up to me.

"Hey." I cleared my throat, and stood up straight to face him.

"Hello," I replied.

"Did you and Ryujin fought?" he asked. I coughed, and held both of my knees to make myself stop from coughing.

"No. We didn't. She just... started to ignore me I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's fine. You guys always reconcile after a few days. Just give her space, for now." He smiled, and pats my shoulder.

"Yeah. Thanks hyung."

-

The party started, and of course as usual, Jaemin and his family is also here.

He's literally the only person that I can talk to during the whole party. My older brothers are out of reach even though they're just sitting beside me.

Why?

It's because they're with their girlfriends that's why. Well, except for Hyunsuk hyung. He's the one in charge of the music that's why he's not with me too.

Finally, it was time for Mrs. Shin to blow the candles.

After that, slow music started to play. Mr. and Mrs. Shin started dancing.