𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

beomgyu's pov

Liked by choi_beomgyu, huening_kai, _choisoobin and 132 others

kangtaehyun why u mad son? @choi_beomgyu

View comments

_choisoobin why u mad? hahahah
kangtaehyun jelly as fvck
hueningkai ooooohhhh tea
_choiyeonjun he gets jealous now :">
choi_beomgyu shut up you all

-

"Your energy looks really low right now," Ryujin said.

She's sitting beside me on the backstage as we wait for our turn to perform while I'm just scrolling through my phone, obviously not in the mood for all of my friends' and brothers' teasing. Just wait you jerks, I'll get back at you all.

"Why the hell are you not talking to me?!" She shouted in a whisper.

The class officers immediately walked towards us, and told us that it was our turn to perform.

"You're really going to ignore me?" She asked.

I stood up, and gave my phone to one of the class officers and walked away from Ryujin.

"Fine then," she said.

"From Class 01! Choi Beomgyu and Shin Ryujin!"

Both of us went on stage, and got into position for our sing and dance performance.

"It's that girl again!"
"The heck who is this guy?"
"She looks better with Jaemin."

I scoffed as I heard these girls talking to each other loudly like I'm not going to hear what they're babbling about.

The song started, and I put on a fake smile for everyone to see. Of course, I made sure I look happy while performing.

"Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

I sang and looked at Ryujin who doesn't look happy at all. Great. She decided to be a bitch at our performance.

I put my phone down, and before she could sing, I whispered, "Smile."

She started singing, and everyone started to cheer, but I heard others talking about something different.

"She obviously hates this guy," they're getting into my nerves.

"Well I know this little chapel
on the boulevard
we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh"

I looked at Ryujin, and I put my face a bit near to hers and winked and sang, "Oh, come on, girl."

Before our next step, I swear, I saw her smile.

I could hear our classmates doing a chant to our song, it made Ryujin laugh a bit. But, it made our performance a tad better.

We looked at each other, and I held her chin up so that she can look at me.

Dug dug... what?

"If you're ready, like I'm ready."

"Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

We repeated the chorus, and for our ending part. She hugged me, and I felt my heart beat racing as she stayed still in that pose for a few seconds.

What the hell is happening to me.

We went back to the performance, and just like that her face changed into a serious one.

She was ignoring me again.

Before she could even go farther away from me, I held her wrist and pulled her closer to me.

"What?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm sorry..." I said looking down on my feet.

She pulled her hand, and crossed her arms on her chest.

"For what?" She asked.

"For ignoring you. Obviously," I said.

"Why were you even ignoring me? I didn't do anything to you." She looked away, and I could see her cute face that she wasn't purposely doing.

"It's just that... just promise me. That I'll be the one that..." that what Choi Beomgyu? She's right. She didn't do anything wrong! Why were you ignoring her?

"That?" She asked.

"That I'll be your closest friend 'til the end," I said and looked away.

"You're so childish," she said rolling her eyes.

"Fine. You're just jealous that Jaemin and I were close a little while ago, that's why you ignored me?" She chuckled and shook her head while looking down.

"Typical Beomgyu." She took my hand, and pulled me to our classroom where everyone were, celebrating early.

I looked down on our holding hands and smiled.

This is nice...

☆☆☆
jelly beom hshs. how's the chapter? btw! thank you so much for 1K reads!