Imagine them them outside the house

"Be on your best behavior you two, and Roman, for the love of god, don't spill your food okay? Theo, don't run, these shoes aren't made for that. Understood you two?"

"Yes mama" they say in unison

"Ready" I tell them

"Yes, let's go"

I hand Oliver to May and we begin to walk, Theo and Roman in front, May in the middle and me behind them.

Once we get to the door Oliver start to yell that he wants to ring the bell, so we let him and within seconds it's opened by my mom "Eih, wow, quarda quanto siete crescuiuti tutti. Come stanno I miei nipoti?[hello, wow, look at how big you all have gotten. How are my grand babies?]" she says to us while hugging the two eldest along with May and Oliver, after them she moved onto Nico and I.

"Siamo una brava nonna[we are good grandma]" Roman says, the boys have gotten great at Italian, it amazes me.

We start to walk and we see my father

"May, Ace, how are you two?" He says while coming to greet us

"Good, baby #5 is killing me though, he's using my bladder as a trampoline right now" May says while laughing and hands Oliver to me
"I'm gonna use the restroom" she whispers to me

"Okay, do you need help at all? Or do you want me to come with you?"

"I'm pregnant Ace, not dying, I can use the potty on my own"

"Alright" I give her a kiss on the head and she starts to walk away

"Come, come, we already mingled, so we are gonna start dinner" my mom says, and we all walk to the dining room

—————————————————-
May
Ahhhh I think to myself, nothing feels better than peeing when you are pregnant- well maybe except eating... and sleeping.... and warm blankets... and... well, there are a a lot of relaxing thing, but peeing is definitely one of them.

I quickly flush and move to wash my hands, once I walk out of the bathroom I go searching for Ace and the kids, but they have moved?

"Excuse me" I say to a lady, she looks to be in her early 30s, late 20s, kind of like Ace, "do you know where everyone went?"

"Who are you?" She asks me in disgust, rude, but I brush it off

"The people, who were here like 5 minutes ago, where did they go?" I say, ignoring her question

"Who. Are. You." Now this girl is getting on my nerves

"May"

"May what?"

"Russi. May Russi, I'm looking for my husband and kids, do you know where they all went?"

"Oooo" the rude lady says in a fake, exasperated way, "your May Russi, Ace's wife, not to be rude sweetly, but I thought you would be skinnier" she adds, pointing at my tummy

"Well excuse you, but I am pregnant"

"Sure" she says dragging it out "you had a kid like 2 years ago, are you sure you just didn't burn off the fat?" She says giggling

"First off, I had twins, secondly, I'm currently pregnant again, and lastly, f*ck off." I'm now in her face, "I-"

I'm stopped mid way by a male voice- Mateo

"Is everything alright here? May, Ace is worrying about you, we moved over to the dining room to eat, but you must have not known because you were in the restroom. And Jenny, what are you doing?"

"I'm Morgan's sister, duh" she says to him, and turns back to me "down if the little cow would move, I'd like to be able to go through the door and sit"

She pushes me out of the way and leave the room and I just stand there, I feel exactly how I did when I was pregnant with the twins- bad about myself

I did nothing, I didn't move and didn't feel like doing so until Mateo came up to me "May, May" he says, I just turn to him with glossy eyes

"She's just rude, she really is, you look great for carrying a baby" he says with a small laugh, and I just lean on his arm and give him a small smile, "come on, I don't want my sister-in-law to be sad"

I quickly nod and we begin to walk "oh Mateo, I just want to tell you how proud Ace and I are that you are getting married, it's not every day that you see a man progress so much during a short period of time, and I could not be happier that you will get to start a new chapter with Morgan, the one you love"

Mateo stops before the doors of the dining room and he turns to me "thank you, it means a lot to me" and we hug

Once we walk inside I first spot Stella, Morgan and Andrea, they look... uncomfortable? Then my eyes go to Vincent and Silas, they look... mad? I now look at my kids, they look... confused? Ace looks.... p*ssed? Then I look at the seat next to him, and seated in my spot is none other than the queen of rude herself, Jenny.

F*ck no.