Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki

Start from the beginning

"Yikes! I hope there wasn't any poison ivy." Oolong said coming out as he examined himself and where he landed. "Wait, that gives me an idea. A disgusting one, but it still might work."

"Haha! Now I have yo-ooff!" Murasaki yelled as he leapt down at Oolong, but Puar was able to hit him in midair by tackling him as a gorilla.

"Go Oolong! I will hold him off!" Puar said to his friend, ready to make the ultimate sacrifice. "Go find Venom or someone else! We need as much help as we can get!"

"Okay, I will." Oolong said without much hesitation as he ran into the brush, disappearing from sight.

"You should not give yourself false hope. Your friend cannot find Venom or any of your friends in time. Now prepare to die." Murasaki said as he charged towards Puar. With a couple swings from his mallet, Murasaki was able to stagger Puar a little, but did not hurt him too badly due to her now being a buffed up gorilla.

"Impressive, you are quite the shape shifter. Too bad it wouldn't save you." Murasaki said as he continued his assault, applying more pressure than before. Being the most passive of the Z Fighters, all Puar could do was block each blow that came her way.

"I may fall here, but my best friend will avenge me." Puar grimaced, determined to stall the ninja as much she could.

"Hah, and who would that be? Venom? Launch? Certainly your pig friend didn't seem like he was in the best shape to help you. He even admitted he wasn't a fighter. So tell me, who is this avengering savior you keep glorifying." Murasaki smirked.

"His name is Yamcha! He is the greatest warrior in the world!" Puar proclaimed.

"Yamcha? Where have I heard that name before? You don't mean the first fighter that went up against Master Roshi in the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament? The one Oolong mentioned when he insulted me?" Murasaki asked.

"The one and only!" Puar said.

"That loser? I heard that he is the weakest fighter amongst your friends." Murasaki laughed.

"What? No he's not!" Puar defended.

"Oh yeah? Then why did he lose so badly in his match six months back?" Murasaki questioned.

"That's because he was up against Master Roshi. Not even Venom could beat him at the time." Puar countered. "Besides, he has gotten a lot stronger since then."

"A lot of good that did. Our intelligence from Commander Red suggests that Yamcha gets beaten up by Venom every day. Sometimes Pistole joins in for round two if the first one is early enough in the day." Murasaki pressed on.

"That's only because Yamcha doesn't want to hurt Venom's and Goku's feelings." Puar said. "Besides, it's not every day."

"Oh, your right about that last part. It hasn't happened since General Blue captured him, along with Master Roshi and Turtle. See! General Blue was able to defeat Master Roshi. Why not your friend?" Murasaki pressed on, continuing to antagonize Puar.

"That's because General Blue cheated!" Puar shouted angrily.

"And what about Bulma? That bandit managed to get over his pathetic fear of being near women only to later get dumped in less than a year." Murasaki laughed. "Have you ever wondered why that is?"

"Yes, but it's certainly not that Yamcha is lame. He is the greatest man in the world!" Puar defended.

"Oh I tell you what. Once I deal with your friends in this facility and deliver the symbiotes and Bulma to General White, Commander Red, and Doctor Gero, I will make sure to tell Yamcha the news that his best friend died believing in his friend before I end his life myself." Murasaki taunted.