BOOM

"You need to tell me exactly what happened

"You need to tell me exactly what happened." Coulson said

Kat shook her head as she stood up and walked to the door, "No, right now I need to find Jess."

Coulson grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "She's gone. We'll find her but for now you need to sit down and talk."

Kat sighed as she sat down, "I went to the Labyrinth. At first I had the thinking that I'm the only one he wouldn't throw a knife into on sight, so I could help...but when I got there I realised that it was more than that. I realised that I just wanted to see him alive."

"What happened?" Coulson asked

Kat paused before she said, "We talked, he thought I was a machine so I'm guessing he's met Aida...Then I was stupid and told him to leave."

"You have a bloody nose." Coulson said

Kat nodded, "To make it look real."

Coulson sighed, "Oh Kat-"

Kat cut Coulson off, "What? I know, believe me I know it was stupid and I shouldn't have done it...he kissed me Phil, I guess he never stopped loving me and Jess apparently saw it and now she's gone... May's who knows where and I don't know what the hell to do."

"We can fix this okay. I promise you. I send out a call for Jess. But for now just keep working, no one can know what you did okay. That would be the last straw for Nadeer." Coulson said

Kat shook her head, "I can't just go back to normal and do work Phil! It's not that simple."

"Then make it that simple! I am not loosing you to prison as well! You hear me!" Coulson shouted, Kat looked at him and he sighed, "I'm sorry...just do the best that you can."

. . . . . . .

The next morning Kat was sitting on Jeffrey's desk, "If our friends in Calgary could take asset 63-D94A, that would be better. She's gonna need a cold climate. And remember that relocation data is for SHIELD eyes only so if you get any pushback you know how to find me."

"Copy that Agent Davis."

The phone call then ended as Jeffrey walked in, "Inhuman relocation?"