A wanted inhu(man)

Začať od začiatku

"Daisy? How the hell did you get this number?"

Daisy looked back at Coulson as he was sitting on his desk, "That's not important. What's important right now is that you get somewhere safe. Is Tai with you?"

"Yeah. Yeah he's with me. I just bought this phone."

Daisy nodded, "Yes, I know 35 minutes ago at a liquor store at 71st and Binford."

"You know where we are?"

"Yes and I convinced them to let me talk to you before-"

Lincoln cut Daisy off, "I can't believe you would do this."

Daisy sighed, "Just...Lincoln, just hear me out ok? The ATCU has released yours and Tai's picture to law enforcement. It's everywhere calling for your arrests. We're gonna come and get you...Lincoln?...great he hung up."

Coulson was looking at the screen and saw Lincolns tracker turn off, "He must have blown his tracker."

Kat nodded from the couch and said, "Yeah because he's creeped out that you put a tracker in him."

"Yeah if she didn't use it to give him a heads up we could've used it to bring him in." Mack said

Jess stood up and said, "No they are already scared and paranoid ambushing them out of nowhere would have made things worse."

"And they would have been able to express those feelings to us here, secure in our location." Mack said

Coulson stood up and walked in between them, "All right, all right. Everybody just relax. We'll figure this out."

. . . . . .

"Guys you might want to look at the news." Jess said as she looked up from her phone

Kat walked over to the screen and turned on the news and a pictures of Lincoln and Tai came on the screen.

"The suspects are considered dangerous and are wanted by both federal authorities and the ATCU."

Coulson sighed and said, "Well, this just went from bad to really, really bad."

"They've gone public." Kat said, "They're desperate."

"If you do these men do not engage."

Coulson walked towards the door, "Daisy, I need you to monitor all law enforcement near Lincoln and Tai's last location."

"How about we take a team and look for ourselves." Daisy suggested

Mack shook his head, "No. The ATCU is on a witch hunt for powered people."

"Are we meant to be afraid of them?" Kat asked

Coulson shook his head, "No, but they are terrified of you, which makes them dangerous. Until we know where he is, you're not going out there."

"Permission to speak freely?" Daisy asked

Coulson chuckled, "Do I have a choice?"

"I could have talked him in if you didn't put a unsolicited tracker under his skin." Daisy said

As the got to the door of the lounge room Mack said, "If you didn't call to alert him then we-"

Kat cut Mack off saying, "Why weren't we told?"

"We thought you two were a little close to the situation and Jess would tell Kat about it if we told her." Coulson said

Kat nodded, "Of course we're close to the situation. You asked me to assemble a team and I said yes. I didn't expect to be undermined-"