8:Past & Love at first sight

"Mr. Jaturapoom, Mr. Lam here requested to meet you."

"Okay send him to my office," Forth said to his secretary. He should have known, Lam will never let him go without explanation. He didn't want to confront his friend as he was guilty of his actions but couldn't say no to Lam. Lam was already angry with him.

"Hey dude" Forth gritted his friend with a half-hearted smile. He was nervous.

"Hey," Lam said as he sat down on the chair in front of Forth's big desk. There was a little silence for a minute until Lam decided to break it.

"So, What is your explanation?"

" I don't know where to start," forth said as he slumped on his seat. Now that he was thinking of his and Beam's past, it was so messed up. It was starting to get him a headache.

"Let's start with your marriage." Forth gulped his saliva. Lam was in his professional mode.

"Well, it was arranged marriage. But it was forced on me. His father trapped me in some ways and the only way to get out is to marry him. I thought he is with his father in this. So, in a year of our marriage, I tried every way to chase him out." Forth said in low voice, Lam looked at him angrily. He was somewhere afraid that Lam will tell everything to his husband and Park will beat the shit out of him. Well, he was not afraid of the beating, but his family relationship with his cousins was at risk. He couldn't afford to lose Lam or any of his cousins.

"Okay don't look at me like that. I never use violence on him. Just ways, like ignore him, pressure him, let him realize that he is unwanted in the house. But he never said anything. " Forth said clarifying himself. But Lam let out a sigh in frustration and rolled his hair back unconsciously. He always does that when he is stressed.

"That's even more terrible. It must have messed up his mental health."

Forth kept silent. He didn't know how should he react. He thought Lam was exaggerating because Beam is his husband's, best friend's brother.

"You know about his past?" Lam asked.

"I know nothing about him. " Forth said. Should he know about Beam's past?

"Park always used to talk about this beam, who he always called coco. Like every day, coco used to like this, that. How they went here and there. How sweet and talkative Beam was. But when I saw Beam that day in your house, he was a completely different person than I had imagine. After the panic attack incident yesterday, my doubts about him were right. He is suffering from PTSD. "

"PTSD? How can he suffer from something like that? As far as I know, his life was perfect. Rich father, luxury. Born with a silver spoon like us." Forth was shocked. PTSD? That was big.

"His life was pitful Forth-ah."

"What do you mean by that?" Lam gave him a look. He had to tell Forth about Beam's past. It was important. If in the future, Forth wanted to give Beam and his relationship a chance, then he must know Beam's past.

"When Beam was born, his mother was 42 and his brother was 12 years old. From what I have heard from Park, his mother's health was not good for pregnancy but she insisted on having Beam. She didn't listen to her husband or anyone. So, in the end, his mother died two days after giving birth to him. His father and brother were devasted. His Father was so sad that he refuses to acknowledge his birth. His grandmother took care of him but she died after a year due to poor health. From then on his brother took care of him. His brother was only 13 but he managed to take care of Beam with Park all those years. Beam is like a son to Park and his brother. And his father hated Beam to the core. He blamed Beam for his wife's death. Whenever Beam's father came home drunk. He would try to hurt the poor child. Park said, he once nearly choked Beam to death. After that day they never left him alone with his father."