2: C2.2

Seulgi's POV

I'm heading towards my first class which is arts and design. I admit that I'm a fan of arts and stuffs, it makes me feel so exhilirated whenever I heard that word. I've got this talent from my mom, she's a great painter but not famous, she just paint. I still remember how she teach me back when I was a kid, her hand guiding me to form strokes and blend shades.

"Unnie? Where is this class?" my blonde cousin asked me while scanning her schedule. Oh, I nearly forgot that my sister just informed me that I'll be touring this puppy today. Great!

"Minjeong, don't you dare to tell me that you've skipped the orientation?" I sighed, she's really the perfect definition of pain on ass.

"Oh? There's one? I didn't know." she confusingly mumbled.

"Oh god, you're hopeless!" I groaned.

"It was boring, it's not even starting yet but I feel like my eyes was about to closed any minute." she defended while shoving her camera bag on her shoulder. She's taking photography by the way, she had this undying love for cameras.

"So you just ditched it like that?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah? Besides it's not that I'm getting to be on trouble because of that?" she shrugged. "Now, where are we starting unnie? This is a huge university, it will took an hour or two if you'll just stand there and scold me." she teasingly said and playfully glancing at me.

"Fine, let's go. I still have class after this." I said and she softly squealed and wrapped her arms on mine, do I have a choice?

It went smoothly, she maybe a pain on ass but she's pretty smart. Every corner we've passing by she get to take a shot on her camera, capturing every places. It's been fifty minutes and the tour ended, after that she bid goodbye and said that she'll just walk around the university, maybe taking pictures again but who knows?

I immediately went to class, I'm sure Wendy's waiting for me. I was in hurry because I might face my professor's wrath for being late again especially Sophomore's BII or they called Building II is really far from Freshman's BI.

I was about to turned on that corner when I saw someone's going to turned too. I quickly avoided it and felt that hard cold thing hitting my face causing me to fall back to the ground.

"Ouch!" I groaned putting a pressure on my face, shit!

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" I heard she gasped and immediately helping me to sit. I was in a 'wtf-just-happened?' state and didn't responded to her. It was really a hard impact, what the hell is that thing?! I felt a little dizziness and I think something is swelling on my face, fucking hell.

"Holy shit, you're bleeding." the concerned tone in her voice made me frozed on my spot. That voice is so familiar? I can't be wrong.

My heart went wild when I slowly peek just to saw her. Just like I thought. My eyes went wide in a span of seconds, that pretty face I was dreaming to see on this close range. My freakin' long time crush is infront of me, looking at me concernly. Holy shit! It's Krystal!

"Hey, can you hear me?" I heard she called and snapping her fingers infront of me, it's my cue to immediately stand up, helping myself not to look like a fool infront of her while still holding my face who got hit but who cares? I'm willing to get hit over again as long as I've got to see this eyes who's in concerned looking at me.

"Y–yeah, I–I'm sorry." I immediately bowed my head at her. Jeez! This is embarassing for a first time face off! Act normal Seulgi!

"Are you su—" she asked hesitantly so I immediately said yes. I don't want to bother her, she seems in hurry.