2: C1

Seulgi's POV

I was slowly walking home while biting my lips to endure the pain as I felt that sting in my cheek as well in my lower abdomen. Chanyeol's feat friends beat me up again for no damn reason, boring classes hit them up again so here am I. They usually do this on scholars like me, they said we don't belong there.

They beat us so we don't have a choice but to leave in that goddamn university. Actually, many of scholars have been forced to leave because of them. Deans and teachers were confused because they're receiving non-stop request letters from us. Well, some teachers don't really care and just want the money they're receiving monthly.

"I'm home.." I mumbled having no energy at all as I entering the house. It was quiet and dark, I think no one's home today. What's new?

I slowly removing my shoes, I think they just broke my jaw! Damn, what kind of boys are they? Beating a girl who's no match on them? How can I supposed to fight five men? That's not fair, I'm outnumbered!

I walk inside the kitchen to get some first aid when I startled hearing a loud voice and immediately grabbed a broom stick near me and pointing at her.

"Surprise—holy flying fuck! What happened to your face?!" she yelled and she seems surprised? W–wait, should I be the one who get suprised and not her?

"Sunmi! God! You scared me!" I gasped as I slowly putting down the stick. I confusingly looked at the small cake she's holding, am I missing something?

"You stupid kid, have some respect and you look so awful!" she said and immediately went to me and we both sitted on the chair, she softly held my face.

"Awfully hot—ouch! Unnie, it hurts." I winced as she clicked her tongue like she's saying that my bruisses are in bad state.

"Stay here. Don't move or you'll get another one from me." she rolled her eyes and went to get first aids, I'm still confused why there's a cake?

She got back while holding cotton and some medical stuffs, slowly pulling the chair and sitting infront of me, treating my face.

She's Sunmi Kang, my older sister. Well, after our mother died she's the one who have been taking care of me since our father is nowhere to be found, the last thing I heard about him is he's in some kind of big illegal shit but who knows? He might be dead right now.

"Unnie, what's the ocassion?" I asked and looking at the cake beside us, she's so focused on my bruisses.

"Tell me you're just joking?" she mumbled gave me quick glare as she look went to treating it again.

"I'm joking." I deadpanned. "So what's the ocassion and what's with that cake?" I continued and confusingly asked but instead to get an answer she asked me with another question.

"Who beat you up?" she coldly asked as I winced when cotton touched my lips, I gulped hard hearing that voice, you wouldn't want to mess with my sister.

"N–no one." I simply bit my lips.

"It's clearly that you're lying Seulgi as your sister it's my responsiblity to know who did this to you." she hissed and she stopped treating my wounds to looked at me intently.

"Unnie, I can handle them—"

"If you can then they wouldn't dare to lay their hands at you. Didn't I tell you that if this happened again don't hesitate to fight?" she's clearly annoyed but still manage to tell that to me calmly. Aw, a softie for me!