Her brother let out a small fake gasp but then remained quiet once she saw her became serious. He can come to a conclusion that she wasn't lying, nor was she joking around. After few seconds of staring, she rolled her eyes and hid under the quilt again.

" What did you do there...?" the brown-haired male narrowed his eyes and frowned. She wanted to keep the fact that the one-eyed ghoul kissed her a secret, even though it wasn't too extreme as the ones in movies. They would make out already in the first episode, from the kitchen to the living room, the living room to the bedroom. She blushed and clicked her tongue, muttering strange words to herself, embarrassed with the wild, dirty thoughts that suddenly appeared.

" N-nothing."

" Liar-"

" Ask him yourself!"

With that sentence, he directly slammed the door and went out to find Kaneki. She gasped softly, surprised that he actually believed what she said before she jumped off her bed and went out to chase him.

" HOLD UP, I WAS LYING-" ( Y/n ) was interrupted when she saw her brother and the white-haired male staring at her wide-eyed with her sudden behavior, " Oh shit."

The brown-haired male furrowed his eyebrows once again as ( Y/n )'s heart started pounding faster than ever, then there was Kaneki, who was looking at her with a small smile on his face. The small smile then turned into a bigger one and it somehow made her blush, making ( b/n ) become even more suspicious than he already was.

" What's going on between you two?"

" H-huh?" Kaneki snapped out of his daydream and turned to face him, " Oh..."

" Hm?" the skeptical male raised an eyebrow before his attention drifted to her sister. Ever since she returned to her bedroom yesterday night, she was oddly silent and she didn't talk a single bit. He can come to a conclusion that something embarrassing happened and because of this, he talked to Touka about it.

" Nothing happened," ( Y/n ) spoke up and looked at the male who kissed her.

" Then why are you looking at him like that?"

" Suit yourself. If you don't want to listen then alright. I'm going to take a rest," she growled softly and went inside her room, shutting the door harshly. Once the brown-haired male was sure that she wasn't able to hear their discussion, he gripped Kaneki's shoulder and flashed him an evil glare.

" What did you guys do last night?"

Kaneki started to sweat nervously and inside, he was starting to panic, " U-Uh, I..."

" ... It's just me, there's nothing to worry about..."

" I kissed her-"

" YOU WHAT NOW!?"