Chapter .2 /Knock Knock!

KNOCK KNOCK- Y/N here's 2 knocks from the tall door,Y/N praying its not those two devils.        

I walk to the door eyes widened, I lift up my hand and twist the knob...I Closed my eyes and opened the door.And guess who it was,Wait huh its not Charli and Dixie. It was my good old Buddy Max.

Max is my only Friend I feel comfortable with,the only thing is that I think he likes my two devil sisters in a perverted way, Anyways I use to have a girl best friend until Dixie and Charli teased me to the final thread saying "Hay Y/N i didn't now you had a girl friend" or Even forcing me mentally to kiss her, I told them to many times its not my girlfriend and they just pat my head and walk away like im a doggy. At that point I told her I no longer want to be friends with you, She looked very sad and helpless , we were good friends for about two years and just like that gone. -------------TIME SKIP FROM MEMORY---------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                                                It was about 2 in the after noon Max and I were making a secret secure box fort no one could enter but me and max. It may sound dumb but if we actually pull this off and be the first ever to make a Dixie Slash Charli proof box fort base thingy, We poured our souls in to this fort it looked almost to good.The base is located under the bed with box tubes under my bed, the box tubes were a bit to tight but we managed to get in. Hey bro when are your sisters coming?(Max says with a little smirk)I dont know and I dont care(Y/N says with a little frown That makes Max laugh. dude no wonder you're sisters tease you so much(Max says) Shut up no time for small talk im trying to see if I can spot my enemies.                                  

(45 minutes later)  Y/N took a nap in the middle of the scout operation while enemies were approaching the door. Wow Y/N is such a gullible baby no wonder why he gets teased by his sisters also any other girl can sense his baby-ness and how he can be flustered so easily. Common reader we can agree on Max like look Y\N literally is napping on the floor like a baby on a Mission!! But I dont think Max wants to stick to the mission!?         Max here's keys at the front door and he thinks to him self, hmm I wanna be teased by two hot sisters,hey whos gonna stop me.                                      Max sprints to the door Charli opens the door to see Max trying to make a cute smile? Oh hey max where is Y/N?(Charli says with a awkward tone. Max replied quicker than the speed of light and said "he is at my house getting toys, Why didn't you go she says unlacing her shoes.  Hey you need help with your shoes? Max responds not even answering her question,Uhhh im okay max thanks though? Charli says wanting to kick this weirdo out the house, Hey Charli can I hug you im sad (max says with a frowning face that makes him look Constipated ) Im good Max I think im gonna head to my room to get something,she awkwardly laughs ,anyways Dixie is almost here you can hug her, she quickly walks away with her phone in her left hand and a bag in the right hand. She walks upstairs hearing little snores coming from my room.                                   

She opens the door to see Y/N With a Nerf vest with darts on his vest, also a whole nerf rifle on his little  lap.Charli giggles and then covering her mouth so she doesn't die of laughter. (Charli's mind, okay Charli clean your mind and why would Max lie about little Y/N being at his house.hmnm I dont know her thoughts cut out when.     Y/N charges at Charli screaming Ahhhh! Charli  shoves Y/N on to the floor dropping the Nerf gun on to the floor and Charli  holds his right arm on the floor and puts her leg on his left arm keeping her left hand available she starts to grab lip gloss out of her pocket and manges to get some on to Y/N's  lips while Y/N was squirming and starting to whimper,then Charli gives options. Okayy Y/N Charli says with a Dominate voice Y/N you can kiss me on the cheek and I will let you free  or i can take all of  your toys and you have to sleep with Dixie for a night you choose litte cutie.Y/N starts to feel flustered sad scared and feels like a looser that is weak and can't fight back, awww are you scared I can feel your body shaking Charli says Looking down at Y/N's red face filled with mixed emotions Cha Char -li Stop please I dont want to play anymore Y/N says looking like he's going to break down any second with fear in his voice and eyes, common my little submissive cutie choose Charli says about to laugh and loose her concentration. Stop Char- li -st-op Y/N starts crying being held down with his little weak arms ,Charli starts laughing and blushing at his super cute reaction, Charli let him off but he was still in the same position,well little Y/N im taking your toys and you have to sleep with Dixie to night.Charli laughs as she takes her thumb and smears the lip gloss all over Y/N's  mouth and nose.she leaves the room calling her best friend on Instagram laughing and talking  about the war that happened in my room. I sat there for 25 minutes and went down stairs to get a glass of water ---------TO BE CONTINUED--