Chapter 10

Bruh, my other story needs some loving too. Go check it out... please? Haha thx:) Btw, new book cover... you like?
• •
• • •

"Oh thank God!" I ran up to Laura and squeezed her in a tight hug. "We have to find a way out of here." I whispered.

She looked a little taken back. Glancing up at our capturer she squinted her eyes at Mr. Meat head.

Something must have transpired between them, because it seemed as though her whole demeanor had changed, and- like my capturer- the transition happened all too quickly.

I was smart enough to see it- hell, even a blind person would be able to see the change. I wasn't going to Stanford University and studying psychology for nothing.

"Laura... what's going on?" I ask. Honestly, I was beginning to get a little worried for her. The look in her eyes seemed very distant and alien compared to the Laura that I knew and loved.

Her mouth opened, but before she was able to get anything out, he interrupted. "Cara, come. We need to talk."

I wasn't sure who he was talking to this time, so I kept my back facing him. Big mistake- I suddenly felt two rough and calloused hands on my upper arms. I was being turned around.

After turning around I was faced with a- once again- very angry man. I just didn't understand how he was even angry at me. His anger seemed to be provoked by nonsense.

"You seem to have forgotten everything that I said a few minutes ago. I don't take disrespect, and just because you caught me laughing in a moment of weakness does not mean that I am nice." He said as if the word was repulsive.

"Now, I know that you probably have a lot of questions and I will answer them... in due time" He said.

That was not going to do it for me. I needed answers immediately, and instead of giving them, all he gave me was a lot of orders and demands.

I liked it better when he gave me beautiful gestures. At least when he did that, I had something to distract me from his annoying orders.

I know that I wasn't in the position to be giving demands or making my kidnapper mad, but something told me that he wouldn't seriously hurt me.

"No...." I said. It was taking me a lot of courage to speak up to him. Again, this courage was coming at random, and I decided to enjoy it while it lasted.

Moving flesh up against me, he leveled his eyes up with mine. "What did you just say to me?" he asked.

I knew that it was the kind of question that wasn't supposed to get an answer back, but I gave one anyway.

"You heard me... I said no. I am sick of you bossing me around, so you either let me go or I'll-" "You'll what? Are you... threatening me?" He interrupted with an unbelievable amount of bass in his voice.

He looked like the kind of person that when people saw him coming, they'd turn the other way in fright.

I tried inching away from him and his eerie glare, but he wasn't having that either. "If you move one more inch, I will hurt you." He said. His tone was more casual, but his face said it all- he was still pissed.

"Just tell me what you want. Then please... let me go" I begged. I had a life, and college that I needed to finish. No matter how scared I actually was, he needed to think that I wasn't even fazed by his barbaric actions.

Though he may be in my dreams, if this was how he was in reality, then he can stay there. It was much easier just dreaming about this beautiful man than being with him.

"Your not going anywhere, so stop asking. I told you that my sights are set on you. Your staying." He shrugged carelessly.

Hello there, beautiful gestures. Your a little late now.

My rage was about to boil over by this point. I hated how he was so carefree and casual about kidnapping me. It pissed me off the most.

"Ughh! Let my friend and I go! You have no right to keep us here you fool." I yelled. I was beginning to get very agitated. "I'm sorry if you have a creepy obsession with me, but you've taken this way too far."

To be completely honest, I thought that he was a racist. It's not everyday that someone calls someone else a 'black bitch'. Especially a woman.

Thinking about this got me heated even more than I already was. I felt the need to bring this up to him for some reason.

"And aren't you a racist bastard anyway? I remember everything that you said to me in that school parking lot- none of which hint at this creepy obsession that you've got with me." I said to him.

There was a momentarily shocked expression written across his face, but it was gone just as quick as it came.

"And-" I was about to continue. Until, "Silenzio!" he said. I think that he was frustruated or mad, but hell- I was too!

Glaring, I shut my mouth and pouted. He was unfair. Always wanting me to listen to everything that he said, but when the situation is reversed- he doesn't comply. That was another thing that pissed me off to the core.

"I am not a racist, I can assure you that. I was just so pazzo that I spoke before thinking. I-I'm..." He admitted (mad)

I think he was trying to apologize, but if so then that was weak!

Looking at him, he looked sincere enough, but I couldn't be too sure.

I looked behind me to find Laura just standing there- staring but not talking. I had totally forgotten that she was even here.

I'd spent so much energy fighting this man on releasing us that it just slipped my mind. "Laur... are you alright?" I asked her again.

She looked between me and Mr. Meaty, and said:

"We have to talk."

**********

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN.