Chapter 5

Stiles POV

"Yeah well, I'll become my own alpha and get my own pack that will be loads better and tougher than yours!" Derek yelled at Laura who was far away by now but I know she still heard him.

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask Derek, confused on what to do. I've never been alone like this.

"I'm not sure..lets go back to the house maybe we can find a safe place there for now" Derek said as he started back towards the house.

When we got there it didn't look like the same house; it looked like something from a horror show. We went up to it and went inside. There wasn't anything left in it. Everything was gone. I was surprised any of it was still standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~le timeskip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days past since Laura left and since the fire. We were staying in the burnt house.

Derek said he's gonna scope out the local high school and maybe make a few of the teens there into wolves for his pack. It would be a pack of omegas but it's better than nothing. He said after he gets his pack and trains them then he will kill an alpha this way he can have a real pack.

Right now we are walking through the woods, Derek said there's a boy he wants that comes through here all the time.

"So Derek, what do you need me to do?" I asked him.

"To stay out of my way" Derek said in a mean tone. Derek hasn't been the same since Laura left.

"But I want to help."

"Then help me by shutting up and staying out of my way!" Derek got loud when he said this.

"Sorry.......what's your problem? Why you being so mean? Is it because Laura left?" I ask him.

"What's my problem?!?! My problem is my family is dead! My pack is gone! I'm an omega! Wolves die without a pack! And then I got a fuckin' fox following me around that should be a loner, not with wolves!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. "I'm sad that they're gone to. I wish I could of helped them."

"If it wasn't for you, I would of been there! I could of helped them! I wish I never found you, you're a fox you would of been fine on your own!" Derek yelled. I knew it was my fault.

"I'm s..sorry." I started tearing up.

"Just leave Stiles! Go! Get out of here!" Derek screamed.

Derek's POV

He was just holding me back anyway. I don't need him. What I need is a pack of my own. How can I convince wolves to follow me... What makes me different from any other wolf... My eyes. Unlike most non alpha wolves, my eyes are blue. A side effect of what happened with Paige. Causing the death of an innocent changes your eyes from golden yellow to ice blue. Whether you meant to not, which I didn't.

I'll just tell them that I'm an alpha because my eyes are blue. It's not like they will know the truth of an alpha's eyes being blood red. And if we encounter an alpha I'll just tell them that means..... they are evil... Right? That'll work for now.

All I have to do now is just get some people to be a part of my pack. I had one in mind. A kid named Issac. I been watching him and his life isn't that good. His mother is dead and his father is an abusive alcoholic. The kid would willingly join me.

I want them willing because I would never just force someone into a life like this. Always having to watch your back, having to keep secrets, trying to not get killed, pretending to be normal wherever you go. And worst of all, trying to keep control on full moon.

Stiles POV

"Just leave Stiles! Go! Get out of here!" Derek screamed.

With that I started running and keep running. I didn't stop. Then I see bright lights coming at me and I stopped to see what it was and I hear squealing and then I was on the ground. Something hit me and I don't know what. All I know was it hurt a lot. Then all I saw was darkness.

Thanks to all the readers me and my corighter really appreciate you guys. Sorry for not posing in awhile but we have both been busy with school seeing as one of us is a freshman in college and the other a senoir in high school. We hope you enjoyed the story and that little cliff at the end.