Kara and Clark enter the Luthor's office and find her sitting at her desk. 

"Hey Lena!" Kara said while waving to the CEO as she gets up from her desk. 

"Hey Kara. Hello Clark. Nice to see you again." Lena says, holding her hand out for Clark to shake. 

"Hello Ms. Luthor." Clark denies the handshake. Lena pulls her hand back. "Let's get started shall we?"

"Yes, so what do you want to know?" Lena asks. 

"Well," Clark begins, "Have you been up to any anti-alien activity lately?" 

"Uh, no." Lena seems a bit confused. 'What kind of an interview is this?' Lena thought. 

"Ok." Clark jots down some notes in his notepad. "Do you have anything to do with Cadmus?"

"No, I've told people that before. I have nothing to do with my mother, nor my brother's evil plots." Lena responded sternly. 

"Ok," Clark jots down more notes then finally looking up and continuing, "You got any kryptonite, Luthor?!" 

"Clark!" Kara exclaimed. Clark didn't look like himself. He looked almost angry but sinister at the same time. 

"What? I'm just asking her some questions. Speaking of, you didn't answer my last one." Clark replies. 

"No. I only ever had a little bit of kryptonite, but I gave it to Supergirl a long time ago." Lena states. 

Kara could tell that Clark was getting more and more angry as Lena continued to speak. Kara had a thought, 'Was he infected by red kryptonite?' She decided to ask him. 

"Clark, have you been in contact with red kryptonite?" Kara whispers quietly so Lena can't hear, and only Clark could because of his super hearing. Clark heard the question but ignored it and continued the interview. 

"Where is your brother?!" Clark is beginning to get more and more angry. 

"I don't know Mr. Kent." Lena replies calmly, even though she's kind of getting scared on the inside. 

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" Clark yells as he takes a step closer to Lena. Kara quickly steps in front of him before he could get any closer. 

"That's enough, Clark!" Kara states while putting her hand up in a 'stop' position. Lena is now really scared. She had no idea what was happening. Clark was a nice person, what happened? 

"No Kara! She's a Luthor!" Clark's eyes start to glow like he's about to use his heat vision. Kara turns her head to Lena. 

"Stand back Lena." Kara turns her head back to face her cousin again. 

"W-what's going on?" Lena asks frightened. 

"Just trust me. Stand back." Kara says without moving a muscle. 

"Oh you think you can protect her? How cute. She's a Luthor, you should know that Luthors can't be trusted!" Clark keeps getting more and more angry with every sentence he says. 

"This isn't you Kal. You won't hurt her." Kara says calmly. 

"Oh yes I will."

"Then you're going to have to go through me first! You won't hurt me."

"If it means one less Luthor in the world, then yes."

"Take your best shot! We both know I'm stronger!"

Lena is standing right in front of the door leading to her balcony. She stands there unable to back away farther, out of fear. Clark's eyes start to glow again and he begins to levitate off the floor.