Chapter one: A new home for a clown

(T/W: Swearing)

Today we're going to have to capture a particular person. This person is a monochrome clown who we've been trying to catch for a while. The other attempts failed because he kept either teleporting away or killing everyone in our search parties.
(Thud) (Thud)
Oh don't mind the noise,that's one of our...more important captives. We don't have the actual name of the captive but everyone of the other captives call him "Devil Boy". I know the nickname sounds scary but the captive himself isn't going to do anything. Now no more rambling, let's go catch us a clown.

[Capture's POV]
Me and some of my other coworkers are going to have to capture the clown since everyone who were in the search parties are either dead or have quit. My coworkers are Jessy,Mike,Taylor, and Austin. We are all armed with guns, walkie-talkies, rope, and tranquilizers.
This is all we have to catch this demonic like creature that has been scaring locals and has been rumored of eating children.
Jessy takes off her red high heels and exchanged them for black hiking boots.
I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder "You ready to catch an evil clown",I said cheerfully. Jessy looked at me with an annoyed yet sad look on her face. She said, "Yeah" with a tone full of sorrow as she went to grab a pistol from the weapon compartment.
You see Jessy's best friend died while trying to capture the murderous clown. His name was Victor and he was a childhood friend of Jessy. But when the search party he was apart of was attacked, Victor didn't make it and was left on the ground with his insides spread around his cold lifeless body.
I sighed. I really hope this plan works. If it doesn't well the Clown gets away and there will be no one else to join the search parties. Then the company will go down and the captives will create plans to escape. That's going to be a death wish if the "Devil Boy" were to escape.
We arrived at the place where the clown was last spotted and we got ready with guns, ammo, med kits, and tranquilizers. We exited the van and we ran to the house where there were two adults crying outside and kneeling to the ground. We approached them "Hello, we are here to help. What happened?", Mike said in a reassuring tone.
The couple looked up and started to cry harder as they spoke. They screamed "Our children! They're dead! That clown...he came in. He just grabbed them..a-and tore them apart!". Tears stained thier faces.
We nodded and immediately ran into the house. We looked around the house and saw a bunch of broken glass, blood, and pieces of human flesh. It was enough to nearly make me vomit. We ran upstairs to search for the kid's room and there they were....the limbs and severed heads lay in their beds.
"Oh my god", Mike said while covering his mouth. It was a horrifying scene but we have a clown to catch. Jessy stayed downstairs to block the exit so the clown couldn't escape if he hasn't left the house yet. While we were looking at the bloody bodies we heard a loud scream. Jessy was yelling "Get away, You killed the children! I promised Victor I would avenge him and today is that day you sadistic bitch!".

Third Person POV
Jessy started shooting the tranquilizer darts and then a loud thud was heard from the others upstairs. They ran down to see the black and white clown sitting criss-cross on the floor with darts riddling his arms and torso. The clown's face was blank and was just blankly staring at them and and his eyes followed them as they walked around.
Jessy started to mock the clown and basically celebrated that she captured him, but that was a mistake. As she taughted him she got too close to his face and...he shoved his tongue down her throat and started to pull her throat inside out. The others were horrified and tried to stop him but it was too late.
Jessy's throat was officially out of her body and she died as she choked and suffocated to death.
"....Hahaha", the clown laughed as Jessy's lifeless body laid on the bloody wooden floor. Mike yelled at the top of his lungs "You sick bastard!", he yelled while stomping towards the clown. Capture stopped him "You might wanna stop or you'll end up like her", he said while pointing at Jessy's body. Mike scoffed and walked to the van. Capture looks at the clown and said,"Cmon big guy, time to go to prison,your home".

Clown's POV
These people think they caught me huh? The less they know the better the party will be hahaha!