epilogue ; a dream yet to be dreamed

Gojo Satoru frowns at the sight in front of him. "What the fuck is that." He whispers, you don't exactly know if he was talking to you or is he monologue-ing about his life while you close the car door but you finally pay attention to what he was looking at.

"Aww, I don't know if whether or not that's a good thing or a bad thing." You say as he, THE GOJO SATORU, feels as if his whole world is crumbling, atom by atom; molecule by nolecule.

You may be wondering, what got these two, the strongest duo in the world; The undefeated, best, the strongest people. Have their worlds shake.

Gojo Satoru is practically giving a little boy a stinky eye. For this little boy HAD THE GUTS to hold his little angel, princess, teddy bear, baby, world even's (the list of pet names go on, and you wouldn't want to hear it.) hand.

"My daddy!" His little girl blooms when she sees her father, she then says a little "bye-bye Tetsurou-chan!" to the boy she was holding hands with as she runs to her father with a big smile and open arms, Satoru then squats, smiles and opens his arms as her daughter throws herself to his chest and he wraps his arms around her daughters small body.

"Hello my baby!" You smile as you kiss your little girl's cheeks. "Who was that? Irina-chan?" Your husband asks your daughter.

"Hm? That was Tetsurou-chan! He's the sweetest! I want to marry him when I grow up!" Irina exclaims, oh- Satoru knew about that mongrel's identity sure. He scanned him with his six eyes.

Ikishima Tetsurou, normal person, Age 5, Born Febru-. Okay, that's enough. But, that "I want to marry him when I grow up!" Made Satoru and Yuuna's eyes to tear up, it took them very strong will power to not drop and cry then and there.

"B... B-But didn't you say that you'd want to marry daddy when you grow up??? Didn't you say that you'd be with mommy and daddy forever?????" The narrator's brain ached with that amount of question marks and she didn't know if whether or not be disgusted or pity Satoru when he's the living replica of that sob, teary eyes emoji.

"Well... I would still be with mommy and daddy forever but... Maybe mommy can keep daddy because I will be marrying Tetsurou-chan!" She exclaims.

It is night, you and your husband are laying down in your shared bed. Legs tangled, your back flushed against his chest.

"That Tetsurou... Taking away my cute little princess away from me...!" Satoru growls. "My little princess is not allowed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend until she's 40!" He arbitrarily decides.

"If she gets married or gets a boyfriend at 40, we might be too old to even attend her wedding." You tell him. "You took me away from my dad when we were five, you don't hear him complaining." You tell him as you cuddle yourself closer to him.

"That's because... That's because Mika followed not long after! Actually I still feel like I would still cry if I were Mizuku-san... How does he even do this?!!! I literally just saw my daughter holding another man's hand and I already feel like it's the end of the world." Satoru says, following it with a little ugh at the end.

"Mika's dating someone, actually, a really famous volleyball setter from hyogo, apparently." You tell him. "So that's why Mika-chan wanted me to drive her to Tokyo instead of just teleporting... She wanted to pretend to be a normal person." Satoru guessed.

"Yup, that boy's family already met us, they're approved and all. Though, dad cried for everynight for a week. He's not as strong-willed as you think." You smile at him.

"I wanted a baby since I was 29, but I got trapped in that damned box so everything got dragged even longer." You weren't even looking at him but you could smell his pout.

"Never mind that, let's just make another baby." He says.

"Wouldn't you get sad again if it's a girl?"

"Then let's wish for a boy this time then."

Let's just say that it was a night full of wonders.