two ; a cousin and a student

"FUSHIGURO... Megumi-kun right?" Gojo says– or rather asks. "Who are you?" The kid in question asks back.

"Or rather... What's with the face?" The assumed Fushiguro Megumi-kun asks the distress faced Gojo Satoru.

"Just thinking you look similar, is all." Gojo says.

"Right?! He really looks like him!" You exclaim excitedly.

"Your father is from a great clan of shamans called 'Zen'in'." Gojo starts. "And your dad and my mom are siblings! So we're basically cousins." You squeeze in, as you squat(ed?) in front of him.

'Oh–how the the tables have turned.' You thought as you remembered the time you first met your uncle.

"Basically, you were raised in a family that's so messed up that even I'm creeped out." Gojo tells Megumi. "You can see them, and you have it right? You should've discovered your own power by now." You tell Megumi while he shifts his head a little.

"The Zen'in Clan just loves talent! Jujutsu Techniques usually awaken between ages 4 to 6. So it's the best time for you kids to be sold." Gojo says while doing w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶  hand gestures.

"I remember that they tried taking me away when they discovered that I have my techniques, claiming something weird that I am my mother's child with a different man, seemingly forgetting that my technique is from my clan." You shrug.

"You see Megumi-kun, your father left you behind as his trump card against the Zen'in clan." Gojo says as you eHEM, clear your throat.

"I prefer to not use the term 'left behind' but I'll just let you be. For now." You say.

"ANyway, doesn't that piss you off? But as it happens, we met your dad and we ki—" Gojo gets cut off by you and Megumi.

"Hush!" "Not really."

"I don't care about where that man is or what he does. I haven't met him in years, and I don't even remember his face. I think I already know what you mean. Tsumiki's mom hasn't come back for a while." A girl then sees Megumi from the balcony and acknowleges him coming home but Megumi still continued speaking while you and Gojo continued listening. "They must be tired of us. So we're supposed to just live on our own from now on, right?" Megumi says as you stood up and sighed, a stray tear slides on your cheeks and you turned around.

"Are you really a first-grader?" You ask him, tears still rushing out of your eyes.

"I guess it's no surprise, I was like that back then when I was five." You tell him, trying your best for your voice not to sound shaky.

"You can always ask me about your dad when you get curious." You say, walking a little bit ahead while Gojo stands up. "Oh– and Megumi?" you speak out, sensing that Megumi has put his attention on you.

"Come with me to my home sometime, my mother will be thrilled to meet you." You wipe your face quickly then turning your head halfway to atleast look at him a little bit and smiled then walked away, leaving Gojo behind to talk to Megumi about the more serious stuff.

October 19, 2018

"Gojo-sensei! Fuse-san!"

"I can't believe they actually sleep."

"Of course they do! What are you talking about?"

"Sensei!"

You woke up from leaning on Gojo's shoulder.

"Oh! They're awake!" Itadori Yuuji, Gojo's student and Sukuna's vessel exclaims.

"Those chairs are pretty expensive, right?" Nobara asks, talking about the chairs we are sitting on.

"You're the one who called us so don't go sleeping on us!" Nobara exclaims, speaking to Gojo, but you still look at Megumi, smilling.

"What are you two smilling about?" Megumi asks you and Gojo as you hug him by the neck.

"Oh nothing~" You and Gojo say at the same time, then giggling.

author's note: Yuuna's height is 6' while Megumi is 5'9". Gojo is 6'3".

for those who are not pleased with Yuuna's height, I am sorry but I have no plans in changing it, fics with main characters as small as a shrimp tire me out.

And if there are people who are confused about Yuuna's "secret technique" to sum it up, the Fuse's Metal Manipulation technique is known to only "manipulate metals" while the secret technique is to "create" metals.