eight ; past ii

"WOW YUNYUN, you really hit the jackpot with your boyfie!" Ririka exclaims, "Right? I would kill for a boyfriend that handsome." Haruka exclaims. "Not only is he handsome, he's such a gentleman too!" Ririka once again speaks just as they past an underclassman looking at Yuuna with admiration.

'She's probably infatuated with Satoru'

Ignoring the girl completely, Ririka speaks as she hugs your arm. "Yucchan, Kiyoko's going to your house later right? Can we come too?" "Hmm, yeah. But do your parents know? I wouldn't want them to make a bad impression of me." You ask.

"It's no problem! My parents really like you and I already asked them in advance." Haruka grins, showing you a text message on her phone. "Me too!" Ririka giggles also showing her phone.

"Okay then, my driver will pick you guys up."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*timeskip*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Uhh, Driver-san, why is Yuuna not in the car with us?" Ririka asks. "My name is Hagiwara Toono, Asuka Ririka-san. You may call me Toono. And as for your question, for Lady Yuuna, it is much more easier and efficient to run to the main estate than to ride cars."

Ririka and Haruka laughs, "What do you mean, Yuuna is a human, she can't be faster than a car!" Haruka laughs.

"It appears that some of our dearest Yuuna are still not aware of Yuuna's occupation. Nakahara Kiyoko-san, please do enlighten them about the Fuse Clan's occupation." Toono passes the attention to Kiyoko who has been doing nothing but staring out of the car's window.

Kiyoko sweatdrops and looks at Haruka and Ririka who's looking at her with bid doe eyes.

"Ah- well, long story short, Yuuna and her family are Jujutsu Sorcerers, they handle jobs that the police can't."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*after ririka and haruka's panic session*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"This is where rich girl Yunyun lives?!" Kiyoko exclaim as they gape at the size of the estate.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 ; jujutsu kaisenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें