six ; a pain

"DON'T MOVE!" Toge exclaims, stopping Todo from moving, you immediately rush to Megumi's side, healing him with your reverse cursed technique, also sending Nobara your reversed cursed technique through a way you made with the wind.

"Ah. Yuuna-san, you're not boring." Todo says, I don't know why but his face just says "satisfaction ✯"

"I do not remember giving you permission, using my first name. Please call me Fuse." You tell him, kind of regretting the time you answered that weird question of his.

"Fuse Yuuna, you're strong. But are you interesting?" He suddenly speaks, and honestly, you were freaked out. Of course you felt his presence but, who sneaks up on people like that?

"Hah?" You blurt out, unsure how to answer. "What type of person do you like?" He asks you with a smirk. 'Is this guy Yuki's apprentice or something??' You thought, giving him a disgusted look. "A man who can fight me in mortal combat and not die."

You cringed in the memory of that not so simple exchange of words. Of course Todo would be amused, saying that was as if you were asking for him to discover who you liked. If you first hear it, a normal person would have a wide variety of people who can defeat them in a mortal battle.

But not when you're Fuse Yuuna.

Only one person is known to have defeated her in a GAOBNOETKEO (Going All Out But Not Out Enough To Kill Each Other) spar.

Gojo Satoru.

BUT OH WELL. Let's move on!!!

"Long time no see, Panda." Todo says, slightly smirking.

"Why can't you wait until the event?" Panda asks, irked by Todo. "Now get out or I'm gonna scream. Like 'Eeeeeeer!'"

"You don't have to tell me twice." Todo says, looking away with his hand on his nape. "This might not be as boring as I thought."

"Be sure to tell Okkotsu to show up." He points.

"Me Panda. Me no speak human speech." Oanda says with a scowl on his face. 'What a pain.'

Yes. Todo Aoi is a big pain in the ass.

Next chapter is long! I promise!

p.s. Yuuna is actually Todo and Yuuji's type, but it'll be kinda weird to have romantic feelings for your 20+ years older teacher.