three ; sukuna's vessel

the events in this chapter happened before the events of the last part of chapter two.

"MAKI, let me tell you something..." You tell the girl standing beside you as you sat on the stairs just beside the field, Megumi asleep, laying his head on your lap.

The girl named Maki lends her attention to you.

"Did you know that Megumi is my cousin?" You start, her eyes widening.

"H-What?! So Megumi is both a Zen'in and a Fuse?!" She asks. "No, I'm a Zen'in and a Fuse." You smile at her.

"And you're our aunt." Maki's eyes widen even more in bewilderment, if that's even possible. "What the fu- I'm pretty sure that you're not allowed to tell me this-" "Nope, I actually am allowed to tell you this, it's not a secret or whatever, it's just that we're not broadcasting it to the world." You say.

"Megumi knows that my mom and his dad are siblings, the only thing he doesn't know is how he's connected to the Zen'in clan." You tell her as you caressed Megumi's face.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Having a midnight snack with your students, the second years, as you're about to put the noodles that you desire to eat, you tense up.

"Shake?" Inumaki asks, "Why? What happened sensei?" Maki adds, as if interpreting what Inumaki meant.

"The wind... No, Megumi's calling out to me." You say as Maki abruptly stands up.

"What?" Maki. "I told the wind to guide Megumi, I also taught Megumi that he could call out to the wind when he needs help, I didn't think that the day where Megumi would need my help would be today." You tell them as you place down the chopsticks you were holding back on the table.

"What is Megumi's mission anyway?" Maki asks just before you dissappear. "... Sukuna's finger" You looked at them the final time as you disappear, becoming thin air.

"What's the situation?" You say the same time aa Gojo did, you two somehow arriving at the same time. "Wha- Gojo-sensei! What're you doing here?!" Megumi asks.

"Yo!" Gojo amswers, "Yuuna-nee, You're about thirty seconds late, I really didn't know what I was supposed to do." "Sorry, I was eating ramen with my students, I needed to clean up and explain to them what was happening for a bit." You say with squinted eyes as it lands on the shirtless kid in front of you.

"Well... I wasn't gonna come at first, but the higher ups got involved after hearing that a special grade cursed object went missing. I agreed to come as long as they also give me time to see the sights." Gojo says, not before taking a few pictures to show your students.

"So... did you find it?" You asked Megumi before Gojo starts another topic or some weird conversation. Megumi does not answer, even diverting his sight from the both of you.

"Um... Sorry. I ate it." You looked at the kid once again. "What." You ask- or rather demand(?)–At this point even I do not know.

"For real?" Gojo asks, "For real." Megumi confirms.

"Hm?" Goji sounds out as he more or less shove hia face in front of the shirtless boy. "Haha! You're not kidding. They're combined! That's Hilarious!" He exclaims.

"What?!" You exclaim as the wind–rather harshly– embraces the pink-haired boy. "-The hell..?"

"Hoy does your body feel?" You ask him. "Okay..." He responds. "Can you switch to Sukuna?" Gojo asks, "Sukuna?" "The Cursed Object that you ate." Gojo tells him.

"Oh, yeah, probably." Sukuna's vessel says. "Ten seconds." Gojo says as he starts warming up(?) "Take control again after ten seconds."

"I dunno about this..." Sukuna's vessel responds. "Please do not worry. I am the strongest." Gojo smiles.

"Megumi, hold onto this will ya?" Gojo says as he throws Megumi a paper bag.

"What's this?" Megumi asks. "Kikufuku Mochi." Me and Gojo responded at the same time. "I told Gojo to buy me some. The wind also told me what it was." You say plainly. 'This guy went on to buy souvenirs, even though were dying out here!' Megumi gasps as he thought about it.

"Those aren't souvenirs, they're for me and Yuu to eat on the bullet train home." "We're going home on a bullet train?! Yay!" You exclaimed like a little child, even though you noticed "Sukuna" jumping to Gojo.

"Behind You!" Megumi exclaims. Smoke appears and Gojo now sits on Sukuna, while you're still beside Megumi. "My student and my lover are watching, so I hope you don't mind if I show off a little." Gojo says.

Now he holds Sukuna's wrists, pulling it back then hits Sukuna's nape a couple times.

"It doesn't matter what era it is, you guys are always a pain!" Sukuna screams. "You stupid Jujutsu Sorcerers!!!" He screams as he slashes what he can, "But that doesn't matter to me." He says with a smile, the smoke disappears and there stands Gojo with two fingers lifted up with you and Megumi are behind him.

"7, 8, 9." Gojo chants. "Should be about time." After a second, Sukuna disappears and now The shirtless boy is in front of us. "Oh... Was everything okay?" The boy asks.

"What a surprise! You really can control it." Gojo says. "Yeah. But it's kind of annoying. I can hear his voice." Sukuna's vessel responds. "It's a miracle that that's the only side effect." Gojo then puts two fingers against the pink-haired boy's forehead, knocking him out.

"What did you do?" Megumi asks, "I knocked him out." Gojo responds. "He's heavy... Oh yeah! Yu-chan, mind carrying him for me?" Gojo asks you. "Yeah sure." You respond as you make the wind carry him.

"If he wakes up and isn't possessed, he might have the potential as a vessel." Gojo explains.

"Okay, question for ya." Gojo then looks at Megumi. "What do we do with him?"

"Even if he is a potential vessel, he has to be executed under Jujutsu Regulations." Megumi says. "But I don't want to let him die!" He exclaims with a sincere look on his face.

"Is that a personal opinion?" Gojo asks. "Yes. It's a personal opinion." Megumi says as Gojo giggles. "A precious student's request... Leave it to me!" Gojo smiles.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"So with that, you're gonna get executed." Gojo says with a grin while he does another of his weird hand gestures.

"This story doesn't make sense so far." Itadori Yuuji says.

"Hey man, I tried." Gojo responds. "An execution is an execution. But we're suspending the sentence." Gojo explains.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  I got tired so were skipping  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I still don't understand why they won't let my little sister remove the finger from you. When I said it, they looked at me like I was saying something stupid." You say.

"But oh well, you have two options, die now or find the remaining parts of Sukuna and die after taking them all in your body." You point at Yuuji.

I dont know what to write for the next part, please leave suggestions.