~10~

Sophia was sitting in the locker room, reading while everyone got ready for the game. She could tell everyone was nervous about this. Charlie was sitting next to her, getting his gear on. "Coach." Adam said, walking in. Everyone was chattering with one another till they saw Adam. Sophia put her book away and stood up.

"I woke up..." he started moving his wrist, "And the pain was gone."

They all cheered for him. Bombay at him then at his wrist, "Adam, I'm sorry, we already have a full roster."

Everyone's smile went down and looked at Russ. Russ was about to step forward but Charlie put an arm in front of him, "He can have my spot."

Bombay and Adam looked at Charlie as he walked up to them. Charlie sighed, "It's what I can do for the team. Let me do it."

Adam looked down and patted Charlie's shoulder. "Charlie, Sophia and I need you on the bench, coaching right there with us." Bombay said, giving him the clipboard.

Everyone cheered while Sophia smiled at Charlie. Charlie took off his gear and put on his jersey instead. They walked out onto the ice, ready to play. The crowd cheered and whistled. Sophia looked at Charlie and smiled. She put her arm around his shoulder and walked out with him. They all gathered around Bombay.

"Heads high! Stand tall! Fly straight! U.S.A.!"

"All the way!" they shouted.

Everyone cheered. Averman went down at the start of the face off. Iceland got the puck and pushed Guy down. Goldberg cuts it off for the team and Portman gets the puck then gets hit hard into the wall. Goldberg saves the puck from going into the net. One of Iceland's players trip him and the puck goes into the goal. Charlie helps Sophia with some new strategies.

"It's all right. We'll get that one back."

One of the players said something to Goldberg and Sophia watched Dwayne and Kenny holding him off so he wouldn't kill the guy.

"Line change! Guy, Jesse, Russ. You ready?" Russ nodded, "Get out there."

Two of Iceland's players pushed Russ into the wall, hard. Sophia saw his brother and they started booing at the players. Russ got the puck but before he could do his Knucklepuck, one of the players took it from him. The team was yelling at their players. Iceland scores another point. Sophia thought that it was like Iceland knew all their plays. Team U.S.A. was getting dominated by Iceland.

"We can't make it. Iceland's bigger, stronger, faster. They got more facial hair." Averman said.

Sophia looked at the boy, "Averman, chill."

Iceland kept pushing down U.S.A. Charlie looked at Sophia. She sighed, trying to come up with new strategies.

"Banks, you're on." he got off the bench, "Hey, be careful out there."

Adam nodded and went out onto the ice. He got the puck and one of Iceland's players hit his wrist. He fell. Everyone got up from the bench and started yelling.

"Sit down. Sit down. Het, ref, why don't you call something? He almost took his arm off!"

The ref put the player into the box. Adam sat down and Bombay looked at his wrist, "I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. They just hit the pad. Really."

Guy looked at Adam, "You'll be okay, Banks."

"Way to hang in there, Adam. Great playing."

Bombay then looked at Stansson. He looked at him and Bombay looked away. Connie got the puck and passed it to Luis, who passed it to Dwayne and ducks taking some Iceland players down. Dwayne started doing his little show off and got knocked down and Iceland took over the puck.

"Somebody get on him." Bombay shouted.

Luis flew down the ice, trying to get to the player. Both Luis and the Iceland player fell and went into the goal together with the puck and took down Goldberg. The siren wails, meaning that counts as a goal. It was now nothing to three.

"Show me the Flying "V". Let's go!" Bombay told them.

They went out and did the Flying "V" but Iceland pushed them all down. Then Iceland scores again. Nothing to four. Sophia sighed and gave Charlie the clipboard for him to try one of his strategies. It was the start of the second period. Averman gets knocked down during the face off again. Iceland was hitting harder. It was now the Bash Brother's turn to go onto the ice. They fist pumped and got their helmets on. They started pushing and hitting the players. Everyone cheered. Goldberg saves one of Iceland's shots and gives it to Kenny.

"Come on, Ken!" Sophia shouted.

Kenny did one of his tricks. Fulton passes it back to Kenny and he scores. Everyone cheered. Kenny said something to the goal and they started throwing hands. Well, Kenny did what Russ's brother taught him, which earned him some time in the plenty box.

"All right. All right. Grim up. We still got a lot of work to do." Bombay said.

Fulton and Portman started screaming and went over to the box and cheered for Kenny. The crowd was still cheering for Kenny and for the Bash Bros. Fulton and Portman took off their helmets and started cheering with the crowd.

"Hey, you guys, come on, get--Let's play hockey!" Bombay shouted.

Sophia sighed as she watched them, hitting all the Iceland player's heads. The ref blew his whistle and sent them to the box. Kenny, Fulton, and Portman started banging on the glass and cheering with the crowd. Connie was about to go out onto the ice before Charlie and Sophia stopped her, "Connie, be careful out there."

"They're gunning for you." Sophia added.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." she said, going onto the ice.

Sophia saw Dwayne looking at her. She thought he had a little crush on Connie. Sophia wondered if Dwayne didn't know that Connie and Guy were a thing. Iceland pushed Connie down and everyone yelled. Goldberg saves the puck and Connie goes to get it. She was having trouble getting out and one of the players was going towards her fast. Dwayne sits up straight and looks at his rope.

"Yee-haw!" he shouted, going on the ice.

"No, Dwayne." everyone said.

He didn't listen and went after the guy, "I'm comin', Connie."

Dwayne laussed the player before he could hit Connie and he went down. The team laughed but Sophia, Charlie and Bombay. Dwayne gave Connie a soft smile. He pulled the Iceland player up, "Get up there! Where I come from, we treat ladies with respect."

"Thank you, Dwayne, but I'm no lady; I'm a duck!" she yelled, pushed the player down.

Sophia cheered for Connie. She was right, they weren't ladies, they were ducks. The ref blew his whistle and Dwayne got sent to the box. He did what Kenny and the Bash Bros did. Cheered with the crowd. It was now one to four. Everyone cheered for Dwayne.

Charlie and Sophia looked at Bombay. "This isn't a hockey game; it's a circus."