~7~

It was their second game since they have been here. They were going up against Italy. Team U.S.A. were six to nothing. Sophia couldn't stop thinking about what Julie told her last night. Charlie couldn't like her. They are best friends, they don't date. She tried to stop thinking about it and focus on the game. An Italian player shot the puck but Goldberg caught it. Goldberg said something to the player and he started fighting him. The ref blew his whistle.

"Break it up! Break it up!"

Sophia sighed, "Goldberg!"

He looked at Bombay and Sophia, "What'd I say?"

Fulton gets the puck and scores. The crowd went wild. They held up signs and shirts, cheering for the team. They won eleven to nothing. They all cheered and hugged each other. After the game, Sophia got dressed to go explore with Charlie and Adam. She put on some jean shorts, a brown shirt with a grey sweatshirt, NY Yankees hat and some brown Converse.

She went down to meet them

She went down to meet them. They were standing near the door waiting for her. She walked up to them, smiling.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yep." they both said.

They wanted to explore LA while her dad was doing business stuff. They walked down the streets, pointing at everything they saw. Sophia got ice cream with the boys and laughed.

"Okay but why does Coach wear suits to the games? He never did that when we were the Ducks." Adam said.

Sophia took a bite of her ice cream, "I don't know, Banksie. This business stuff is kinda getting to his head."

"Yeah, I miss the old Coach. The one who wants to play for fun. I like winning but I always want to play for fun." Charlie told the two.

Sophia and Adam nodded. "I found out my dad has a huge house in Malibu. We're staying in dorms and he's living in a big ass house."

Charlie looked at her, "Really? He could be staying with us in the dorms but he's living the dream in a huge house."

Adam stayed quiet. Charlie took Sophia's hat and wore it while they looked for something fun to do. The three came up to a bowling alley. Sophia looked at the two boys and smiled. They walked in and got a lane. Sophia grabbed a pink bowling ball. They played three rounds. The three laughed.

"Oh, come on, Fifi, you don't need the bumpers." Adam said, chuckling.

Sophia rolled her ball and it went into the gutters. She looked at the boys, "See, I told you guys. The gutters help but no you guys don't want them."

Charlie laughed, "Sorry, Fifi but looks like I'm going to win. I don't need gutters like you."

He rolled the ball and hit 8 of the 10. Sophia rolled her eyes, playfully. Charlie and Adam cheered as Charlie won the game. Sophia got up and cheered with them.