~2~

It's been a week since Bombay was home, he didn't need his cane anymore but he had to take it a little slow still. Sophia was in her room getting dressed for the day. She put on a pair of shorts, a tank top with a sun, she braided her hair and put a bandanna in.

She went back downstairs and saw her dad talking to a guy in a suit

She went back downstairs and saw her dad talking to a guy in a suit. She looked at Jan, eavesdropping.

"What's going on?" she whispered.

"This guy wants your dad to coach the USA hockey team and wants the Ducks to play for them."

Sophia looked at her dad talking to the guy. Jan cleared his throat and Sophia was next to him. She was smiling.

"Come on. Let's round up those Ducks. Got a lot of work to do." the guy in the suit said.

Sophia grabbed her rollerblades and helmet. She followed them towards the door. Jan  grabbed something really quick, "Gordon. Use this." he said, holding a duck call.

Bombay took it, "Thanks, Jan."

"Go get 'em, Gordon, you too, Fifi."

Sophia smiled and went with her dad. Their first stop was Charlie's. Bombay gave his daughter the duck call to do the honors. She smiled and started blowing into it.

"Hey, Charlie!" Bombay shouted.

He looked out of his window and saw Sophia and her dad waving. "Hey! You wanna play some hockey?"

"Come on, Char. Let's go get the rest!" Sophia shouted.

Charlie smiled and grabbed his skates. He came out of his apartment in his Ducks jersey. He threw him the duck call and they were off to go get the rest of the team.

"Who do we want to get first?" she asked, skating next to him.

"Jesse, he's probably playing street puck right now."

She nodded and they flew down the streets till they stopped at the park. Sophia watched Jesse scoring a goal and cheering. Charlie blew the call.

Jesse looked over to them, "Hey, Charlie, Fifi!"

Sophia smiled, "Jesse, we're back!"

He put his stuff away and joined them. They were skating up the sidewalk, "Let's  go get Averman."

They all started going faster towards the mall. Sophia was doing some spins on their way there. They skated into the mall and towards the movie theater, where Averman works.

"Look out!" Jesse shouted.

"You can't--What are you kids doin' over there!" some lady shouted at them.

They got onto the escalator and ran up, "Let's go, Fifi, Jesse. Over to the left."

Sophia got off first and stopped waiting for them to catch up. She spotted Averman giving tickets to some people. Charlie blew the call again. Averman looked at them. Sophia was waving at him to come with them, "Averman, let's go!"