Chapter 4 - Old Times

Luz and Willow were now pushed back in time - about a week after Boscha's sister's death - and were moving beside Boscha, her three eyes wide. Her ears were perked up, like she was trying to listen to something. Luz and Willow could hear it too; large objects falling over and causing a ruckus.
    Boscha was now hiding behind a bush, peering through it. And the one causing the noise was a tiny, wide figure surrounded by large strings of green thorny plants. The figure's eyes were a neon, shining green and she was making growling noises.
   All of a sudden, a long string of a plant caught onto Boscha's foot and pulled her upside down closer to the figure.
    Luz looked over to Willow, who was frowning. "I remember this," she muttered.
    Boscha's face was full of panic and she looked a little dizzy, probably because all the blood was rushing to her head.
   When the figure - who could now be identified as a young Willow - noticed one of her plants had grappled Boscha, the green from her eyes faded and she looked panicked as well. She lowered Boscha to the ground. "Ack! I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you were there!" She said, pushing the plants away from Boscha's leg.
   "It's fine, stuff like this happens all the time." Boscha said, waving her hand in a dismissive way. "Who are you?"
   "Oh, I'm Willow." The witch said, now smiling brightly.
   "I'm Boscha. You look pretty talented for a witch your age," she said, winking. Willow blushed and laughed. "I'm not that talented, but I guess you could say something like that."
   Willow helped Boscha up, and they started talking together. Luz looked over at the present Willow to see any signs of something, but she was just blankly staring at the little wtiches.
   "You ok?" Luz said softly, and it made Willow jump a little. "Hm? Yeah, I'm fine."
   Luz frowned, knowing that most definitely was not the truth, but just shrugged it off. She knew how much this must hurt for Willow, so she kept quiet.
    Now, it was probably about a month after the two young witches met. Young Willow was standing in front of a young Amity, who's hair had been clearly freshly dyed. Willow had been looking clearly upset and annoyed, while Amity had a teasing smile on her face.
    Well, she did, until she saw Boscha come up behind her.
   "Get away from her," she growled, her eyes in slits.
    "But why? It's fun teasing Half-A-Witch." Amity responded calmly, smiling back at Boscha. Luz saw the present Willow flinch.
   "It's not, and that's not her name! She's much better at her type of magic that you are, so just leave her alone!" Boscha snarled, shoving Amity.
   Amity frowned and made a growling noise, but walked away from the two. Boscha watched her disappear behind the trees and then she turned to Willow, looking much softer than she had before. "You alright?" She said, slightly smiling.
   Willow blushed a nodded. "Y-yeah, thanks. I've never seen anyone able to just drive Amity away like that." She stuttered, rubbing her arm.
   Boscha beamed. "Well, congratulations then, because I'm the first!" She exclaimed.
   Willow giggled and Boscha smiled.
   Luz heard the present Willow sigh. Luz turned to see her friend staring at her younger self being happy around Boscha sadly.
   "Hey, it's ok. We'll make everything right again, I promise." Luz said, trying to cheer Willow up.
   "That's easier said than done. Not everything that's out of sight is out of mind." Willow muttered.
    "We'll find a way," Luz said, trying to reassure her friend. "We always do, right?" She smiled.

    Willow looked at her sadly, then back to her past self. "Someday that'll change," she said.

Sorry for the short chapter! I was on a strict time schedule and there really wasn't much I thought of today lol. Also the schedule for uploads maaay change a bit because I'm going to be extremely busy over the weekend so I may not be able to upload on Saturday, but I'll try my best! Cya next time!