Chapter 16

John awoke in Sherlock's arms the next morning.

He sighed blissfully and snuggled closer.

Sherlock stirred in his sleep, waking up after a minute or two. He saw John in his arms and regretfully got up. He needed to check his email for new cases, now that he had his John back.

As soon as he got up, he realized he was naked. Sherlock chuckled to himself and quickly put clothes on before John woke up. To his embarrassment, John opened his eyes as Sherlock was picking out a pair of pants.

"Good mor--whoa," John said, slightly laughing. Sherlock frowned at him, but his eyes were still smiling.

"Why don't you get up, John?" Sherlock said. "The game...is on."

John threw the covers aside and gasped. Damn it, he was naked too! He laughed as he blushed, and walked into his room to get some clothes. Sherlock whistled after him, earning him a "Shut up!" from the man he loved.

John opened his dresser drawer, trying to find a jumper to hide the hickeys on his neck. He finally found one at the bottom of his dresser. He slid his pants on, his bum painfully sore.

He emerged from his bedroom, finding Sherlock in The purple shirt, the one he looked so sexy in all the time. John blushed, saying "Damn it Sherlock, could you look ugly for once," and made his way to the kitchen.

"Nope," Sherlock practically sang. He enjoyed it when John found him attractive.

Sherlock was at John's laptop, his password easy to guess (as usual). It was a mixture of their names, "Johnlock". Interesting.

John brought Sherlock his tea and said "Your own laptop is two feet away,", laughing.

"Johnlock was too easy to guess. I couldn't help myself."

"You didn't guess it. It's the password for your laptop too," John said, gaining access to Sherlock's laptop.

Sherlock turned red. "My dear John, you've proven yourself a lovely detective."

(A/N: sorry for the short fluff chapter. I'm about to end this fanfic, so please comment somewhere telling me what you want to end it with! Thank you all for the views, I love you all! ❤️ xx)