Chapter 6

I woke up,by Kim shaking me I was totally alerted of something dangerous
"What is it monsters, ghosts?,i asked "
"No worse,your going to be late,she responded"
I rushed out of bed storming around in the house giving her little hugs on my way, when It finally came time for me to change, I started blankly at the closet.
Kim rushed over wondering if I chose my outfit yet,i sadly replied in a no,she said that she got me covered ,she added sheets over the mirror and worked her magic, when she was done I noticed that I was late so I rushed out as fast as I could.
As we arrived to this huge building that is so called my new college, as we entered placed above the main registration desk a picture of TRITON
The sea God triton,son of Poseidon and Amphitrite, served as Poseidon's messenger. He had the shape of a merman: the head and torso of a man and the tail of a fish.he carried a horn shell which he blew. I was surprised to see that here, I figured that the principal must be interested in Greek mythology or somthing,i continued walking along side with Kim and we started to catch up.
As we arrived to his office their was a crab walking out, Kim protectively killed it with her golden darchama that turns to a sword, she might be a daughter of Demeter but on the battle floor she's not human.