chapter 2

I rushed down stairs not noticing the weird group of bearded boys, that were carrying a pine tree, the situation went on akwardly, me bumping into them, the tree getting destroyed, me apologizing without looking back, them cursing behind me.

I found her, arguing with a six grader who apperently has cut in line infront of her. As soon, as she finnally noticed me, she ran while stumbling on the kid's backpack towards me, making me react in a kick on the boy's butt,I have lost my temper again, yay me!.

When all that drama was over she pushed me inside her car, "what was that for?" I asked, she pointed at my cloth while holding a laugh, I looked down and noticed my pg's, and that i was actally barefoot, no wonder that kid didn't cry, she was still grinning like an idiot, her laugh trying to escape her lips, " you can laugh , i'm not that sensitive" I reassured her, "I am holding my breath, scared that you'll kick melike the boy, I don't care about your feelings " she replied, we both started crying of laughter.

"So what are you doing in tokyo" I asked

" I was in manhattan, but the mist was getting increddibly thick, that it was giving me hallucinations"

"I'm sorry about that "

"No problem, I found an amazing writting college, and now i will be able to persue my dream of being a novelist" she admited, I smiled at her while scanning the car, I notticed a pretzel on the driver's seat, what I didnt notice is that I was drooling until mia made a joke about it, while leaning in to give me somthing her pure blonde hair got stuck on the camaro door.