Chapter 1 - Can't Stop Won't Stop

Start from the beginning

"I've leaked more from laughing."

She looks at her reflection in the mirrored wall of the elevator. Her baggy sweatpants hanging off her hips seeming like they could fall at any moment to the desire of many boys. Even in her "Shabby study days" her appearance was methodically put together, and today was no different, with the exception of her hair. In her long hours of studying, the tight ponytail has loosened over time, and she had several strands of hair which now hung from the front of her face. Luckily her school colors were black and gold with the former as the base color for her pants, meaning the wet spot was barely noticeable. 

The doors split open and Victoria makes her way into the washroom. Hurrying into a stall she feels her body crying for relief so she tugs her pants down, but they wouldn't budge past her hips. In her desire to never be caught with her pants down, she had pulled her drawstrings quite taut. She goes to pull the string to undo the knot, but in her panic she pulls the wrong string leaving them in a dead knot. 

She feels herself starting to leak more, but determined not to pee her pants she clamps down once again. Unfortunately she did not feel the flow stopping, as if her body had decided to relieve itself knowing the toilet is within reach. Can't stop won't stop. Thinking quickly Victoria threw her bag and jacket from her free arm to the door hanger before sitting on the toilet seat with her pants still on. She felt the wetness spread and pool in the seat of her pants before it begins to seep through her pants, resulting in the all too familiar sound of pee trickling into the porcelain bowl beneath her. 

As her body shivers in relief her mind begins to clear and the realization dawned on her. "Shit!" were the only words in her mind as tears began to form in her eyes. "Don't do it! Don't cry! you're not a baby anymore! It's not like high school! It's not your fault!" she tells herself as she tries to hold back the tears, choking back the sobs desperately wanting to come out. 

Eventually the trickles stop and Victoria begins to regain her composure. Her first step for preserving any form of dignity she had left was to clean up. Luckily her past experiences led to her quick thinking, minimizing the damage to her upper legs and butt. Dabbing up as much excessive wetness as she could with the crappy toilet paper schools provide until she felt like her pants were no longer drenched and shining.

Slowly she stood up and and peered out the stall door. "Thank god it's empty". She gingerly steps out and turns around to check her reflection in the sink mirrors. The signs of an accident were obvious. The dark black wet patch contrasted the dry areas far more than when it was a small patch between her legs. She hurries to the sink to wash her hands and arms of any pee before rushing back to put on her fall jacket. Thankfully it was long enough to cover most of her upper legs, and the shadows it casted was likely more than enough to keep her humiliating predicament from being known. Grabbing the rest of her belongings, Victoria makes her way out of the library and begins her short walk to her condo. 

The walk was short and the fall air only made her pants grow colder, but she was thankful for the darkness. the walk home was uneventful, but she noticed that a particular window was still illuminated. "Shit, Steph's awake". She thought. 

Victoria stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the 9th floor. In her enclosed space she began to smell the faint smell of urine, making her feel very self conscious. She once again began to be thankful that it was too late for most people to be out and about, but her thoughts were quickly interrupted when the elevator stopped on the 5th floor... 4 floors before hers. The door opened and she recognized him. It was one of her neighbours several doors down. 

They make eye contact as he steps in. he looks at his watch and then turns to Victoria. 

"Good morning, you're up early?" he asks with a goofy chuckle. 

"Yeah.. It's like I never slept at all..." She replied nervously with a slight smile before averting her gaze.

He noticed her avert her gaze, face red as a tomato, and her right hand moving to grip her left arm before squeezing herself. "Wow, that line must've been funnier than I thought" he thinks to himself feeling pleased with his Casanova level humor. Unfortunately for him that's where his supposed quick wit stopped. Trying not to let his chance slip he tries to continue the conversation. 

"Victoria, right? I've heard your roommate call your name a few times in the hallway." He says reaching out his hand for a handshake.

"Yeah, and sorry you are?"

"Rick. I uh... live on 908"

"Yeah, I've seen you around" Victoria says as she reaches out her hand to meet his. 

After her handshake she moves the loose strands of hair behind her ear out of habit to make better eye contact with Rick's. She cheeks felt really flushed and she almost forgot why until she noticed his nostrils flare before his brows furrowed slightly. 

Her heart stopped, "He can smell it" she thought to herself. "He can smell the piss coming off of me, he knows, fuck. It's our first conversation and he must think I'm a total loser." Her mind was racing and her heart beating faster and faster when suddenly

*ding*

The elevator doors opened and she raced out pushing past Rick towards her apartment door. 

"Wow... I've never had this effect on women before..." Rick thinks to himself amusingly as he walked to his door with a little hop in his step.