2701-2720 Inheritance

Start from the beginning

  Nangong Liuyun nodded in satisfaction, then hugged his home girl, and slept peacefully.

  Without her by his side, without holding her to sleep, these days, he opened his eyes almost every night until dawn.

  The second day.

  The morning light came through.

  The orange-red morning light spilled in, and the ground seemed to be covered with a thin layer of light yellow veil.

  Su Luo had a good night's sleep and woke up first.

  She remembers rolling herself into a tube when she slept, but now, the quilt is covering her body, and she is in a warm embrace.

  The warm embrace, the familiar breath, you don't need to look at it, it's Nangong Liuyun.

  He was still asleep, breathing steady, and exuding a reassuring smell.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2702 Late at night 5

  Su Luo lay on the bedside to look at him, looking at him with a peaceful face.

  He closed his eyes, his breath was long and the corners of his mouth were slightly cocked, there was a childlike purity.

  Such beautiful and exquisite features are pleasing to the eye. Su Luo feels that the top 100 movie stars in the world in her previous life are not as good as her Nangong.

  Su Luo held his chin with both hands, and looked at him so happily, she was drunk.

  Suddenly, a hand wrapped her back and pushed her forward, Su Luo coldly ran into Nangong Liuyun's arms and hugged him.

  "Well, the nose hurts." Su Luo was buried in Nangong Liuyun's chest, making a muffled voice.

  "I hurt here." Nangong Liuyun pointed to the place where he was hit by Su Luo, which was the location of his heart.

  His words are puns, why can't Su Luo hear them?

  Su Luo held his face and sincerely apologized to him: "Nangong, I really want to understand. Last time I was not good, and my handling method was improper. Were you particularly angry at the time?"

  Nangong Liuyun Without speaking, Shenmou looked at her so calmly.

  Su Luo’s forehead touched his forehead, and her voice was soft and soft: "At that time, I should have let you take care of it, right?"

  "You shouldn’t believe Wuyou words, even if what she said is true. I should also let you deal with Brother Luo's affairs, right?" Su Luo rubbed his chest distressedly, then raised his head and stared at him affectionately, "Can you forgive me?"

  Although I took this vaguely last night It happened, but Su Luo knew that what should be said clearly should be clearly stated. Good communication is much better than sulking, and many unnecessary misunderstandings can be avoided.

  "I want to tell you, I care about you very much, and I care very much." Su Luo stared at him for an instant, "In the future, the kindness I owe will be paid by myself for the women, and you will pay for the men, eh? "

  Nangong Liuyun sullenly hummed, "What do you mean? It implies that I am a vinegar jar?"

  What about the vinegar jar? I think you are a big jealous jar! Also deliberately stern, who can't tell that your face is about to smile?

  Su Luo gave him an angry push on his chest, as if he was about to leave: "It's okay if you don't agree..."

  But before she got up, she found that there was nothing under her feet. When she looked again, she had been stunned by Nangong Liuyun He held it in his arms, and when he raised his head, it was his handsome and extraordinary face and his squiggly starry eyes.