The steps kept coming closer and closer. It was probably Filch, doing his check ups.

I watched James quickly open a closet and take out a few black clothes inside it before throwing them on the floor.

"In here! We have enough space for... probably one but eh!" He got in and left the doors open. "What are you waiting for?!" He whisper yelled in a rush.

I could still hear Filch's steps getting really, really close now.

"I- I can't go in there! I will... find something else." I looked back at the bed and remembered there should be a invisibility cloak, but it wasn't there.

I quickly walked towards James while ignoring the pain.

"Where's the cloak dumbass?!"

"Oh sorry! It's here, take-" James was cut of by the door slowly opening next to us.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the closet before slamming the door.

Dumbass!

"Who's there?!"

I grabbed the cloak from James before covering both of us with it.

"I know you're in here, somewhere! And when I find you..."

I closed my eyes shut and took a few deep breaths as quiet as possible.

Not that I was only locked up in a closet, but now I also have a bloody cloak on top of it which makes it way much harder.

Great.

I leaned my back on the closet with my eyes shut while Filch continued on with his speech of threats. That man is creative...

"Are you here?" He whipered. "Or maybe here..."

I started filling dizzy and my eyes were getting really tired. It is a really small space and it's not even enough for breathing.

I felt James nudging my arm so I weakly opened my eyes again. He did thumbsup with his hand but I just nodded reft and right saying no.

Filch opened the closet wide open and looked inside, and even smelt it.

Good thing that his bloody cat died three years ago.

That didn't sound so nice- but I can't really think right now so whatever.

I took a small but deep breath to take the fresh air in but he quickly closed the door again, and I swear I heard it lock.

Huh, I never thought I would die like this...

"You can run but you can't hide, you little brat!"

The hospital door closed shut and I let out a deep breath.

"What do we do? I don't have my bloody wand with me?" I asked, forgetting to whisper.

"I don't know, let me think for a second."

I grabbed the cloak covering us and let it fall on our feet. "We don't have a second James!"

I am starting to panic for real this time.

"Okay, calm down. It's just a lock, we will open it."

"Don't tell me to calm down. This-" I got really close to James and pointed my finger at his face. "This is not something we can just calm down to. I can't even breathe! And I can't see either! How am I suppose to do anything while panicking, not seeing anything, or not breathing?!" I held my head with my hands and took a deep breath.

"It's just a closet, it won't kill you." James chuckled, of course, not taking anything seriously.

"It's not funny, Potter!" I pushed the door but it didn't work. "Can't you just take anything seriously?!" A tear fell from my eye and I actually felt happy that it was so dark for him to see it.