Chapter 1

(♡ω♡ ) ~♪ Aliya

Look at him. Gosh if it wasn't for the great job I had here I would probably yank all that hair from his head. The guy was a thief, I recognised that ring on his finger from anywhere. I remembered how he tricked me into thinking that he was a famous model agent and ooh I was dumb enough to pay him half the money I had.

Now there he was ordering the most expensive expresso with my money of course.

"Would you mind taking this to table 10?" My coworker Sasha asked and I couldn't help but grin. The universe was totally on my side in playing a little revenge on the scumbag.

Time for payback

Okay. I knew what to do, walk straight to him ask him whether he remembered me then pour the damn expresso down his pants. It was a great plan, a well laid plan, that was until the guy from table 9 woke from his chair suddenly, making me startled leading to the expresso that I had grasp so tightly to escape from my hands and spill over his expensive suit.

"The nerve?" I looked up and tried to mutter a sorry. Heck I even tried to wipe the coffee from his suit but he was quick to catch my hands in mid air his icy grey eyes cutting little' O me to pieces.

"Do you know how much this is worth?"

"Sir...again I'm sorry"

"Are you sure you are sorry? Back there you wouldn't get your evil eyes on me so you did this!" He pointed to his clay suit and told his other associate to leave the place.

I felt like crying not because some rich rando shouted at me but because of everyone's eyes on me. I glanced over to table 10 and found that my target had already made his way out. Unbelievable! I was rooted to the ground and that was until Ms Joules called me aside broke the news to me that I was fired from Starbucks.

"That good for nothing rich brat did this to me!" I spat out angrily as I walked down the street. I had nothing in my bag, penniless and now walking in the streets talking to myself.

I neared the garage just a few miles away from home. I missed my baby, Lucius.

Lucius, the pink scooter that my old man made sure to buy for me as a little momento that he was still with me. I loved this scooter with all my life, sure Ray found it a little weird but in the end he understood my love- ish. Me and Lucius go way back... The places we have visited, the little jobs we have run into... delivering eggs to Mrs Beasley, running from Mr Norman's hounds and finally racing around the clock to get Ma's meds.

Now I needed Lucius one more time... Find the perfect gift for Ma to convince her that I didn't get fired on purpose!

(◍(◕દ◕) Seth

"One of your ex?" Joe, my bodyguard and bestffiend asked. His eyes caught by someone. I looked back but I didn't know her.

"No, not a chance" I dismissed his suggestion.

"Are you sure? She seems... Well scorned by you"

I really had to look at the counter again. And again no, she wasn't an ex of mine; I always remember a face but hers, no clue! Never seen her in my life. I resumed to taking my coffee once more. This was my break from it all, the office could really give one a migraine at times especially the photographers, you'd think that the models would give you a hard time but no the photographers were the real piece of work!

The man seated across us gave me a slight nod to which I returned with a smile. See the problem of being the kid of a millionaire is that everywhere you go you attract attention without even lifting a finger. Girls giggle and men ooh the men beg for autographs to be signed in the most weird of places.

Don't know what made me look but I did, I looked at the waitress in a tight bun and a pink dress at the counter. She sure gave me the stink eye, seemed like she was ready to gobble me up in an instant. Markus was right, she does seem scorned or maybe just maybe she's crazy. My thoughts on her were disrupted when my cell rung.

" I can't work with this Cervantes. Sumaira just quit!"

I jolted from my seat. She can't quit, not now! I turned ready to spring for the door before something came into contact with me. I looked at the brown liquid staining my suit then back to the little devil that did this. Of course it had to be her. The stink eye, of course! She was out to ruin my day. I had met her type before, the kind that accidentally ran into me, muttered a pathetic sorry and expected just to be friends with a millionaire like myself.

After lashing out on her and advising the owner that having those kind of employees around wasn't good for business, I headed back to the office. If Sumaira wants to quit then let's take this to court!