2

Hello, enjoy :)

Still Liam's POV

I smiled to myself, its not like anything would happen but just excepting the thought made me lighten up. Still the tears flowing down my checks I started to half mumble half sing one of Zayn's songs to myself

"Cuz you'll never be in love

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn"

(k ik the song choice is weird but just bear with me its all i could think of)

I stopped myself staring down at the picture closing my eyes and letting a single tear fall down my cheek. But as the tear fell I heard a beautiful voice behind me sing the rest of the lyrics

"I'll hold you when things go wrong

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn"

lifted my head and turned around slowly seeing the amazing figure of Zayn Malik standing there smiling too perfectly. We looked at each other in silence for what seemed like hours, so comfortable in this silence and just in awe to see this amazing figure in front of me.

Soon enough Zayn lifted his arms, tilted his head and looked at me so meaningfully that it made my heart skip a beat. In a instant I threw my self in his arms letting the tears burst from my eyes and stream down onto his neck. I snaked my arms around his waist and pulled him even closer as he wrapped his arms around my neck. After a while we pulled away, I brought one hand to his cheek as he slid one of his hands up into my hair.

"I'm missed you" Zayn said pulling me in for a long loving kiss. our lips moved in sync. This was the kiss that brought us back together, holding each other so tight after one whole year. We stayed there in perfect harmony before he pulled back. I wish it was longer. I slid my hands down to his chest, looked down to him, and smiled. He beamed right at me. I leaned in for another kiss but was interrupted but a small *ahem* 

K so not that much suspense but cuteee (also I know the timeline is really off but it'll have to work)

❤💛💚💙🧡