He was immediately intrigued by her, who was she? Was it Ricciardo's girlfriend or sister? Or was she just a friend? Was she a work colleague? Did she work for Renault or did she just have a paddock pass for the day and somehow happened to start a conversation with the driver?

"Oh shit." Lando muttered as he fell into someone.

"Language." Teena replies, the girl smiling at him softly before she looks at Daniel.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." Lando apologises.

"That's okay, maybe don't stare at people when you're walking next time, it helps." She replies with a small smile, watching him go wide-eyed before he shuffles away alongside Alex and George.

"Mate you're an idiot." George teases, causing Alex to laugh.

"Who is she?" Lando questions, scratching his arm.

"Ah, as if you don't know who Val is." Alex exclaims, shaking his head at the McLaren driver. Lando furrowed his eyebrows and turned to see her again, the girl now hugging Leclerc tightly, making the brunette even more suspicious to Lando as before.

"She's been a photographer for F2 before, think it was last season in Monaco. She sat with us for lunch and you asked me the exact same question then." Alex informs him.

"Did I?" Lando retorts, watching the raven-haired driver nod.

"How can you forget about Valentina? Pretty sure it's impossible to forget about someone so gorgeous yet so funny." George shakes his head.

"You literally came to all the F1 races last season 'cause you were McLaren's test and reserve, how don't you remember her?" Alex adds in, watching Lando shrug his shoulders.

Lando waves at the three of them before he disappears into the McLaren motorhome with Valentina still on his mind, trying his hardest to remember the lunch they apparently had last season and all the times he'd seen her since.

"How've you been Tee?" Charles asks his cousin as they walk through the paddock.

"Ah, same old, you?" She replies.

"Same as usual. How's things at home?" Charles questions.

"Well now Charlotte's moving in with you, it means I've got an apartment all to myself now but I'm thinking of moving out of it. It's too big for just me and I don't think I want a random person for a roommate." Teena laughs, running a hand through her hair softly.

"Why don't you ask Silver?" Charles looks at her.

"She'd never move to Monte Carlo, her entire life is in London." Teena shakes her head, looking at her brunette-haired cousin who raises his eyebrows at her.

"Oh you mean me move to London? Are you nuts?" Teena laughs.

"You always told me when you were younger that you wanted to move to London." Charles shrugs his shoulders, patting her on the shoulder before he disappeared into the Ferrari motorhome. 

The girl squints for a second before she shrugs, making her way over to the Media section of the paddock to get herself ready for the day. She bid good morning to a fair few of the staff before TED KRAVITZ pulls her in for a tight squeeze.

"Ah, I have ribs you know, Ted." Teena struggles to speak, the girl being put back down on the floor as he smiles.

"It's good to see you." Ted grins.

"Likewise." Teena smiles back at him, the girl waving at a few other staff members.

♡♡♡

"Do you need glasses? That's the second time today." Teena says as Lando bumps into her, again.

"I don't know, I think I do." Lando scratches his head, looking at her as she smiles.

"Valentina, you can just call me Teena." She holds her hand out.

"Lando Norris, you can just call me Lando." He mimics and shakes her hand. He watches her roll her eyes playfully, the boy tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. She'd forgotten who he was, but how?

"You have really nice eyes." She admits out of nowhere.

"Uh, thank you." He grins.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for that to be weird at all, I'm just an observant person." Teena replies.

Lando just nods in response and watches her as she studies his face, the Monegasque slowly realising that she had met the Brit in front of her before, and it wasn't that long ago that she had praised him for his 2nd place spot in the F2 championships.

"Oh, I remember you! I called you Pretty Boy the entire season last year 'cause you were the test and reserve driver for McLaren! Hey, good on you for getting promoted into a good team, it's not easy." Teena exclaims, her French accent making it a little harder for Lando to hear what she was saying.

"Thank you, and to be honest I forgot who you were too but the nickname Pretty Boy rings a bell." Lando responds.

"I'd honestly love to stay and chat but you've got FP2 in about 25 minutes and I have to go find Kym so he can help me with one of my camera settings." Teena looks at her watch before she looks back at him.

"Oh that's fine, see you later." Lando smiles as she waves and walks away. 

"Met Valentina?" Carlos asks as he walks into the McLaren garage.

"Yeah, yeah, she's lovely." Lando smiles a little, running a hand through his hair before he gets himself prepared for FP2.

♡♡♡

"Teena! Mi Amor! Oh look at the tattoos, you look gorgeous." Carlos exclaims as she walks towards him.

"Merci, mon amour. I knew the tattoos would impress someone, you and Ricciardo have both said they look good." Teena smiles as she looks down at her ink-covered arms before Lando walks out of the McLaren garage with his racesuit hanging down by his waist.

"You guys had a good practice today, I've got some good pictures of both of the cars for your Instagram's and stuff." Teena explains, watching both McLaren drivers nod in response.

"Don't let us keep you from work, I know you're a busy bee around here." Carlos explains.

"Ah, it's fine, you guys go get something to drink 'cause it's hot and you're sweating." Teena nods in their direction before she walks away.

"I swear that girl doesn't have a bad side." Carlos mutters.

"She's like an angel in disguise." Lando adds in.

"That's exactly what she is. Never does anything wrong, always has a smile on her face, makes sure everyone is okay and always looks like an angel too." Carlos explains, the two drivers making their way back into the garage to get a drink and cool off.

♡♡♡