The second captain was furious: "The cunning humans actually hide such a helper! Leopard head man,

  leave this person to you, I will deal with this puppy!" The second captain threw away the tricky team captain and tried his best to deal with it. Little dragon.

  This is doomed to the tragedy of the second team captain.

  The little dragon raised his fist and rushed over!

  The second captain smiled coldly! Dare to compare strength with their demons? It's almost dead!

  The second captain stepped down, stretched out his powerful palms, clenched them into fists, and greeted them forward!

  "Wow!!!"

  Little Dragon's small fist collided with the fist of the second captain head-on!

  There was a clattering noise.

  Don't look at the little dragon slap so small, but its strength is great.

  The little dragon turned over and fell steadily to the ground.

  But the second captain who was facing it was hit by the power of the little dragon and flew backwards!

  In the process of flying backwards, he kept flipping backwards three hundred and sixty degrees, this difficult action, and finally fell to the ground with a clatter, a mouthful of blood rushed out!

  He was severely internally injured by the unparalleled power of the little dragon.

  The second captain kept coughing up blood, until this moment he had no fear... Could it be that this battle was going to be lost to humans?

  The second captain was seriously injured by the upside-down flight, which immediately made the little boys of the Demon Race panic!

  The little dragon flew over with majestic strength, and his two hind paws stepped on the shoulders of the second captain.

  The second captain, who had just struggled to stand halfway to his chest, suddenly softened his feet and fell heavily to the ground with a clatter.

  The little Shenlong hooked his right hind paw and kicked upwards, and suddenly, the strong baby bound by the second captain's back flew in front of the little Shenlong.

  The thing that wraps the baby is a kind of bast, which is very strong, and most people can't tear it apart.

  But the little dragon is no ordinary person, its little claws are divine claws, extremely sharp.

  Swipe and tear twice, Ten Thousand Bast was torn apart.

  The second team leader's eyes were dizzy.

  At this time, the stuff in Ten Thousand Endurance came out, it was a spear, the spear of heaven!

  The second captain is in a hurry!

  "My!" He jumped up to snatch the Heavenly Mystery Spear from the little dragon's claws.

  (End of this chapter

 Chapter 2643 The

  second captain simply doesn't understand the little dragon. It's the dragon's instinct to hunt for treasure. He wants to take it when he enters his pocket? Isn't this a dream?

  The little dragon squeezed his face, and the Heavenly Mystery Spear poked towards the second captain's neck!

  "Puff--" With a soft sound, the Heavenly Mystery Spear penetrated directly through the second captain's neck and nailed him to the ground.