2601- 2620 little Dragon

Start from the beginning

  Although the demon cubs who don't have enough brain capacity and smart development feel that the situation is wrong, they still don't quite understand...because things are too complicated!

  Su Luo stared at the little wolf coldly. The rhinoceros wagged its tail in anxious manner, pulling at Su Luo, looking at me and looking at me quickly.

  But Su Luo just stared at the little wolf angrily, and ignored the young master beside him.

  "Why are you ignoring me!" The big rhino was ignored again and again, really angry!

  Who knows, Su Luo glanced coldly, and squinted at the big rhino: "I don't even know you, why should I care about you, who are you, go to the side!"

  Waka Kaka! ! !

  Everyone in the Mozu suddenly looked bright!

  This human being is rampant!

  It's an insult to actually dare to ask their young master to go to the sidelines! Correct! insult!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2602 Fierce Fighting 9 The

  demons are preparing to rush up and beat up these two hateful human beings.

  But they are usually the most irritable, arrogant, and the young master who likes to fight the most, but now they are not irritable, arrogant, or fighting.

  He was wagging his tail. In front of the black-clothed human, he was pitiful and aggrieved: "Why don't you know me? I'm a fat man, do you remember that fat man?" The

  big rhino remembered Su Luo while roasting a small man. Aries secretly scolded him for being fat.

  But his attention was all on the scented little white sheep, and he smiled happily regardless of how Su Luo scolded.

  The big rhino almost shook Su Luo's two arms, crying and shouting "You abandon me, you don't want me".

  Su Luo's face is full of black lines... buddy, we don't act like this.

  The demons are all dumbfounded.

  This drama... can't the conflicts arise anymore? This is a bit difficult. When the conflict arises, how can you let the thorns and the demons fight?

  So Su Luo angrily pushed the big rhino away and shouted: "I don't know you!" The

  big rhino looked at her eagerly: "It doesn't matter if you don't know it, you can roast sheep."

  Su Luo suddenly Take a look.

  She noticed the approaching footsteps of the treacherous players.

  There can be no more delay, and a fight must be started immediately.

  At this time, Senior Brother Zhang Wang glanced at Su Luo, and Su Luo nodded.

  So the next second.

  "Bang!"

  Senior Brother Zhang Wang shot, simply invincible!

  Just inadvertently, Senior Brother Zhang Wang slammed the rhino's jaw with a fist.

  Suddenly, the huge rhinoceros flew out backwards. When in mid-air, his body was flipped 360 degrees. It was a difficult movement.

  In the end, it was not expected.

  "Bang!!!" The

  big rhinoceros fell heavily to the ground, smashing a deep pit from the ground! ! !