20

╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗

Jungkook's POV

"What is the meaning of this?" i heard Yoonie hyung say.

"Hyung" i said with teary eyes.

Both of their eyes was so angry and they both looked at Jin-hyung and the others, their eyes were saying touch him again and your dead.

"What did you do" Taehyung asked coldly at them.

"We didn't do anything" Jimin answered in defense.

"P-pl-please not here" i said trying to stop my tears from falling.

Nayeon suggested that she and Jennie will handle everything inside the café and there is no need to close it.

We seven walked to the nearest park to talk, the silence on the way there was awkward and no one dared to talk until we reach the park.

"So what are you doing here?" Yoonie asked his face still blank.

"We didn't know that he works there" Jin simply answered when he noticed that no one dared to answer.

"Why didn't you leave immediately?" Hyung asked again.

"We wanted to talk to Kook" Jimin said.

His eyes was full of sadness and he looks like he's about to cry but he's trying to stop it.

"Why?" Tae asked this time.

This made them confuse.

"After those things you did to Kook two years ago" he said clenching his fist.

"You guys let that brat hurt him" he greeted his teeth.

"You made him miserable" he said and threw a punch.

"Hyung stop" i said crying and was trying to stop him.

I hugged his back trying to stop him until he calms down, i keep repeating the words "calm down" to his ears.

"Your lucky he's here" he said and backed up.

"That hurts you shi-" Jimin said and was about to punch tae back.

I blocked his way and i was the one who got punch instead, great thinking Jungkook.

"Jimin stop, we came to talk not to fight" Jin said.

"What you want me to punch you again?" Tae asked smirking.

"You little-"

"Tae stop, we came to talk, are you stupid?" Namjoon hyung stepped up.

"Who are you to talk? Aren't the guy who has 148 IQ yet you can't distinguish what's trash from not?" Yoonie said and it looked like his buttons were pressed hard.

"Stop this nonsense please and let's talk properly" Hobi hyung pleads.

The sunshine isn't so bright anymore, i said in my thoughts when i saw Hobi's face, it made my heart break, this sunshine wasn't like this before.