05

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"Where do you think your going?"

A man said wrapping both of his hands around my waist and his head snuggling in my neck.

"Joonie?" i turned around just to see Joonie smiling showing his deep dimples which gave me the urge to touch it.

"Let's go kookie or we'll be late" he said still smiling, "another boomer" i thought once again since i wanted to touch his dimple.

It was just another tiring day as i was about to go home i was once again drag to a car.

"seriously what's with this dragging?" i mumbled and it seemed like it was heard when the man next to me spoke

"We just like to drag you" taehyung said and it made me pout.

"Why drag me without my permission tho?" i ask with curiosity and i thought this is dumb.

I just sighed when we reach the house making me comfortable from the alpha pheromones.

"Sunflowers" i said making hobi look at me smiling bright like the sun in the morning and like the moon at night.

"Heya kookie" he yelled and got up to hug me and i hug him back, i mean you can never hug a sun so this is a opportunity.

(an:what a terrible joke i made).

"Stop hugging and let's eat" jin hyung yelled making the others move, jinnie is scary.

We laugh, we talk and we had fun that night and it's been a month since the courting and i decided to agree on their proposal (which is the agreement of mates).

"JIN HYUNG" i yelled when i saw him making him look my way and smile.

"What is it bunbun?" he ask petting my head.

"Can you tell the others to meet at the schools garden after school to talk?" i ask him with pleading eyes,he nod in response which made me overjoyed and cannot wait for it.

The day was finally done and they were already waiting for me.

"Omo am i late?" i ask catching my breath since i ran there,

"Not at all kookie just in time" joonie responded showing his dimples once again and the others smiled to show an agreement to the statement.

"So what did you want to talk about? Suga ask and it made me quite nervous

"u-uhm i made up my mind and now is the time to tell you guys my answer" i respond not looking at them.

"What do you mean?" hobi ask and i can feel their gazes at me which made me more nervous ugh i hate this feeling.

"Uh-i uh- i agree now" i said stuttering why is it this hard? Omo Overthinking sucks but what if they change their minds? What if they don't want me to be their omega anymore even though I'm their mate? This is so frustrating.

I look up to see them smiling? I look at them confuse not understanding what the freak is happening, "h-hyungs?"

"That one month wait isn't as bad as it is right?" jimin said chuckling making the others smile and they got up and hugged me.

"I love this warm feeling" i mumbled and accidentally fell asleep because i was very tired.

Third POV

They heard some soft snores and checked who it was until we notice that their mate here fell asleep, they all laugh a little of how cute he is, "your finally ours" they thought.

They all got inside the car to go home obviously, kookie is now with suga they are both sleeping which made them coo of their adorable position.

Taehyung took kookie from suga's embrace so they can bring them inside the house so they can sleep peacefully.

After a long sleep the younger finally woke up, as he opens his eyes and looked around he saw two men sleeping in both of his sides, on the right is Yoongi and on the left is Namjoon, the younger smiled because of the warm feeling his started feeling since yesterday it made him feel safe and secure.

He got down to get breakfast since he didn't had dinner last night, on the way to the kitchen he saw Jin cooking.

"Jinnie hyung" he smiled, just as the older heard it he turned around just to see the smiling bunny in front of his eyes.

"Your gonna kill me with this cuteness" he joked and acted like his literally dying and touched his heart like it was being stabbed.

Jungkook being the oblivious person he is suddenly got worried and checked the older to see if he's really hurt, jin being the sick person he is suddenly laugh because of the youngers reaction.

"What a nice sight" a high pitch man said behind.

"Jiminie!" jungkook yelled and jump for some embrace from jimin making the others wake up.

"What's that noise?" suga asked with annoyed tone in it.

"Sorry hyung" the younger apologized and kissed the olders cheeks, making the older blush hard.

"What a pleasant morning to have" suga said mocking the others making sure they are jealous and smirks.

They all sat around the dining table to eat breakfast. "hey when can i go home?"

Jungkook's POV

"Hey when can i go home?" i ask making them look at me.

"Kookie you don't want to be with hyung anymore?" hobi hyung ask acting like his crying and wiped his fake tears.

"No no hyung i-i was just asking, don't cry" i said making my way towards him for a hug.

"Our kookie is very sweet" taehyung said making me giggle.

"You can go home after breakfast" joonie said with a smile, "But" he added making me confuse.

"But?" i repeated what he said but with a confuse tone.

"You have to give us kisses before you leave" he added making me blush so hard and embarrassed too.

"Stop the chitchats you dumb lazy people, Exept my kookie of course, and continue eating" jin said in a motherly tone.

"Boo, Jin hyung has a favorite" Jimin said sticking out his tongue.

"Better keep that tongue inside before i cut it off" Jin threatened him.

"Yes sir" Jimin quickly put his tongue inside his mouth.

Breakfast was finally done and i got everything that i needed before leaving, i bid my goodbye and kissed their cheeks as promised.

When i reached my destination i opened my dirty apartment and got disappointed of how dusty it is.

I sighed because of the sight, "today is general cleaning day!" i yelled and did what i needed to do, after a few hours of cleaning and i am still half way done when i suddenly heard a knock from the door.

"Who is it?" i yelled but no response was heard so i shrugged it off thinking it must be my imagination but when i was about to start cleaning again, i heard a knock again. This time i got close to the door and opened it.

"How'd you know where i live?"

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Edited : 060821