09

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"W-What do you mean my mother?" i said trembling almost crying.

I live in busan with my grandmother, she was the one who raised me, i have never met or knew my parents since childhood and my grandmother would always say that they are in a far away place where I cannot go.

Flashback*

"Jungkookie my baby" my grandma called me so i immediately go to her and hugged her.

"Why?" i said looking at her with my big doe eyes.

"One day you'll meet your parents" she said humming something.

"But you said it's a far away place where kookie cannot go" i innocently said.

"You will meet them" she simply said, those were the last words she said before she passed away and i was left alone.

End of Flashback*

"Believe me" the woman begged shedding in tears.

"I have no mother please let go" i said trying to hold back my tears but it immediately fell when she hugged me.

The hug was full of warmth and care from a mother, the warmth and care that i needed for the past years that she was gone.

I hugged her tightly and began crying, motherly love was the thing that's always missing for me, it's something that i always wish that i had and now i have it.

Me and My mother talked about why i have no father, she said that she was r*p*d and didn't know what to do, so she gave me to her mother who is my grandmother and took care of me.

She also explained why she couldn't come back and take care of me is because she doesn't want to get hated by her own son when she was not there his whole life.

Crying and sniffling can be heard from our car, comfort and warmth can be felt from ours, and peace can be seen from us.

You were right grandma, i met her, my mother.

After the long crying and drama, i decided to tell her my side of the story, like where i work, about my mates and more, we both got into my hyungs house and i was a bit late so i think they're worried.

As soon as i got in sour pheromones can be smelled inside.

"Heya" i greeted waving my hands a little bit, when they heard my voice they all quickly got up and hugged me tight.

"C-can't b-breath" i said tapping their shoulders.

"Where were you, and why is your eyes looks puffy, why did you cry?" Jin asked holding my both of my cheeks up with a worried face.

"Ehem" we heard from behind making them look.

"Who are you?" Suga asked in an impolite tone.

I tried calming him down so i could explain.

"Guys this is my mother and mom this my mates" i introduced them to each other and my hyungs suddenly bowed.

"Sorry for my impolite tone earlier Ms. Jeon" suga apologizes and my mom just laughed making them confuse.

"Don't worry darling it's normal to be protective" she said tapping suga's shoulders and all of them just raise their heads and gave a warm smile.

"Bunny your mother is very pretty" Jin whispered.

"No wonder your very pretty" jin continued making me laugh.

We all got inside so me and my mom can take a rest, she said she'll be staying for a while since she wanted to get to know my mates, like always we were laughing because of their silly jokes from time to time.