02

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

He got shock when he heard the word soulmates, being the soulmate of 6 hot boys is every omegas dream exept him.

"How do you say so?" he said still not believing what he have heard even though even they thought of the same thing.

"Are you smelling a strong and overwhelming smell?" Joon asking the obvious which he thought the dumbest thing to do but then again it's one of the ways of proving.

"Yeah" he just simply answered which made them chuckle of me.

"How cute anyways did you see anyone besides us?" Tae said just staring at him.

The bunny suddenly got the urge to runaway so he did.

"Gotta go byee" he escape from the room because the gazes will make him melt.

He got back to his classroom and started teaching like nothing happened. When the school was done he decided to go to the teachers lounge to put back his papers.

As soon as he got there he saw a man standing near the coffee machine.

"Hello?Jaebum? Chanyeol?" he ask and the man slowly turn around.

"How sad of you calling your future husband with other mans name" Jimin said pouting like a kid, well he don't mind since his cute.

He got flustered when he suddenly remembered him calling him his future husband.

He was about to escape once again when this man just grab his wrist and pinned him at the door.

"Y-yah w-w-what are y-you doing?" he said stuttering at his own words.

"good job me" he thought.

He wanted to escape once again because he just stood there staring at him, his mind went blank when he suddenly went for a kiss on his lips. He pushed him before the kiss gets deeper but he was so strong.

"Don't call me with some other mans name, you're mine" the older said which made him blush not caring if it was kind of possessive.

Once he released him, he ran out so fast you couldn't even see him.

"damn my first kiss" i said in my mind and just flushed when i remembered the kiss again.

Jimin's POV

"That boy is gonna be the death of me" i said to myself and got out of the room just to see the other guys waiting for me.

"So, who's gonna be the death of you?" Hobi ask.

"i prefer you dead so I'll thank that boy your talking about" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"I swear hyung" i smiled with anger and he was satisfied with that.

"So who's the boy?" Namjoon hyung brought up the topic once again.

"Oh it's Kookie" i happily said, i felt a sharp glances striking at me which made me shiver to my bones.

"Mind sharing what happened pabo?" Seokjin hyung ask and you could really tell that they are jealous.

"how cute" i said in my thoughts and suddenly laugh a little.

"I kiss him" i said straightforward without curves.

They all look at me shocked and at the same time happy of what i did which made me happy as well.

☽︎𝘈𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢'𝘴 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢☾︎ (btsxjjk)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें