15

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"A week has passed and all that happened that week was screaming, fighting and ignoring each other, life can be good if he didn't butt in"

Jungkooks POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes and immediately wince at the pain, my eyes hurts because i cried all night 'again'

A week has passed and nothing fun happens anymore, no more happy hyungs together, no more picnics, no more playing together, no more nothing.

If he didn't come to our home we could be still the same as before.

"Hey baby" a voice was heard from the door.

"Yoonie hyung" i responded when i saw his face.

"You alright? Your eyes are swollen" he said and touch my face not wanting to get contact with my swollen eyes.

When he saw me not responding he holds my hand and look at me in my eyes.

"Everything will be okay again, just trust us" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Hate to ruin the lovey dovey moment but y'all need to eat breakfast" Tae said walking in.

I had a sore body today since i didn't have a good sleep, seems like Tae noticed it because he asked me if i wanted a piggyback ride, who wouldn't say yes? Piggyback ride is the best!

We three got down laughing and smiling and when we reach the dining room we just went silent, when i said 'we' i meant all of us including the other hyungs.

"Morning, you guys are quite noisy today" Jin hyung greeted us.

"Oh you guys are here" Tae said in a disappointed tone and looked at Chris.

I saw Chris kinda flinch by tae's dark look on him and then his face suddenly beamed like a broken bulb that suddenly lit up.

"Why don't you join us hyungs?" he said and showed his fake innocent smile.

"Let's eat here instead hyung, i kinda miss eating with them" i whispered to them and they just nod in agreement.

We three sat down but we weren't at our places when eating and Chris is also sitting at my place. Fantastic.

Eating breakfast with them was awkward and it we three were just silently eating while they are having fun.

We were about to leave because it was suffocating being with this people who doesn't even notice our presence.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"You finally notice us? We are about to leave this place" i said showing them my bunny smile making them shock from what i said and Tae and Yoonie just laugh.

"Good one bunny" Yoonie said still laughing and pats my head.

"What an attitude bunny" i heard Chris say it making me a bit sad because of what i said so i just looked down.