"Paimon and Aether will get some people here with you since they were waiting for your awakening. Bye Y/N nice meeting you" Paimon added before leaving. I just nodded as a response.

Well that was hard to act. I can't speak really properly at the moment but I have to force myself just make Aether not feel sorry about what happened. I don't want him to feel responsible. But good thing they left in a hurry I really can't keep it going it kinda hurts.

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

some time later.........

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

Suddenly a man with dirty blonde hair came in, Oh wait it's Albedo he looks sad and worried....."Y/N.....I'm sorry I failed to protect you....but I'm glad you're safe now and I also understand if you hate me.......you have the ri-". "Hush.....I-Its not your fault Albedo s-so don't worry so much I-I'm fine now" I said as I looked at his eyes with a smile then looked back at my blanket.

"But still I should've kept an eye on you!
I'm sorry" Albedo said with his eyes almost watering up. "I-I'll accept your apology i-if it makes you feel b-better...." I said as I looked out side the window. "but....I-I know it wasn't your fault w-we were out numbered....t-they probably planned it...." I said with a sigh.
"They p-probably guessed that I w-would be travelling with s-someone for a while since Aether w-was there and they knew he would tell someone about it.....or they s-still aren't sure of my strength b-back then....Honestly what I-I did back then was just like a t-threat to make sure he won't attack A-Aether.....my top priority in that s-situation is Aether I don't want m-my friend's sibling to get h-hurt in my hands and because of me....I-I would just feel awful....." I said still having trouble to speak properly. I slowly looked at Albedo's crying face. "I don't want anyone to feel responsible of what happened to me ok...?" I said with a gentle tone as Albedo just stood there motionless. "It's m-my body my r-responsibility and my rules" I said as I struggled to put my left hand on my chest. Albedo nodded and slightly smiled.

"I think I'm going to get some fresh air and besides other people wants to see you" Albedo said as he wiped his tears and got his face back to normal. "Other....people?" I asked confused. "They helped us find you so you'll be fine, good luck Y/N" Albedo said with a smirk and winked goodbye. W-wait what?!? d-did he j-just winked at m-me?! ackk! I thought to my self as my face just turned into bright shades of red as I blushed.

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

With Albedo....
Why did I just did that?!? I probably stressed her out! I shouldn't have done that
*internal screaming*
wait why does my face feel hot? let me just get my pocket mirror. *looks at mirror*
w-what? do I have a fever!? wait no, I don't have a headache so probably not a fever so what is it?

"It's called blushing" a familiar voice said.
I looked infront of me, oh wait its Keqing.
"Blushing? ah yes sucrose told me about something like that. She said it could mean embarrassment or love....." I explained and just stopped a moment to realise. I blushed harder when I remembered my actions and what blushing means.
"So..who's the lucky girl? oh wait huh- ohhhhh don't worry I won't tell. Just take it slow and you'll know how to get her" Keqing winked goodbye to go to Y/N's room.

Wait......DID I JUST FLIRTED WITH Y/N?!?
*LOUDER INTERNAL SCREAMING*
My face went hotter and I realized I am blushing more.
I need some fresh air and quickly before someone else sees.