OS: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan!

Start from the beginning

Arnav rolled his eyes again while his hands clutched the steering wheel as he controled himself from turning behind and speak what he wanted at the moment.

"Let's make a deal. You can speak anything you want about your boss and I will share what I think about him with you. Then we will keep this conversation a secret, okay?" Khushi asked hopeful that he would at least now utter a word, but to her disappointment he continued in his creepy silence, that even the soft breeze of the wind that lightly touched her face through her side of the window, was making a chill ran down her spine.

"I'll start okay," she cleared her throat to gain his attention, "So Amma and Nani met each other in a temple they frequent together, they became great friends and once I accompanied Amma to the temple. That's where Nani and her granddaughter, Anjali saw me first. They instantly liked me for their grandson/cousin, Akash. So they talked with my mother to ask me if I was interested in this proposal. Amma first informed the elders of our family and that's my Buaji and my Babu ji. They also liked Akash and had no problem with this proposal. Then Amma showed to me his picture. He's good looking guy.. I mean he's handsome but not more than my Salman Khan. Amma said he's hardworking too. He works in his family company, AR. I heard his elder brother, ASR is the owner of that company. Amma even made me talk over the phone with Nani and Anjali, and both assured me that Akash is a good man and he'll keep me happy always. You see.. I have no reason to decline such a good proposal but-"

The car came to an abrupt stop when Arnav pressed the brakes making Khushi stopped her talks, her mouth slightly open as she looked at him wide eyed mumbling to herself, "Ajeeb driver (Strange driver)."

She looked at her side of the window and was welcomed by the view of the beautiful mansion with landscape, Shantivan.

He got out of the car and walked around to reach her side and open the door for her.

When Khushi got out of the car and started walking towards the main door of the Shantivan, she realized Arnav is walking by her side.

She looked at him, "It's okay. You don't need to escort me till the door. I can manage!"

He didn't reply to her and continue to walk. Khushi followed him, looking at him weirdly.

************************************************************************

At the living room

Arnav and Khushi reached in the living room making Anjali, Nani and Mami turn their heads to their direction with confused expression plastered on their faces.

"Chote what happened? Why are you here with Khushi?"

"Why isn't she with you, Arnav bitwa?

"Hello hi bye bye. Where's my son Arnav bitwa?"

"Di come to my room. I need to talk with you," Arnav said sternly.

Khushi gasped, her eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat when she realized the man by her side is Akash's brother and not the driver she thought.

She looked at Arnav's side with the intention to apologize to him, but he already left from there ordering his sister to follow him.

Anjali smiled apologetically for having to leave to attend her brother and politely asked Khushi to sit with her Nani and Mami till she comes back from Arnav's room.

"Khushi bitiya.. come!" Nani called her smiling yet worried, "Tell me what happened?"

Khushi walked to sit beside Nani nervously thinking about Arnav, biting her nails, "Oh DM.. What did I do? I was complaining about Akash to his brother only. What he must be thinking of me? And what is he talking with Anjali? I'm sure.. they will turn down this marriage proposal now."