Sight of You - Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Sammy," my mum shouts from downstairs. I run down to her even though my head hurts from last night. I shouldn't have drunk so much. When I'm downstairs and have gotten into the kitchen where my mum is she continues to talk. "Could you please go to the store to by us some milk? We're out of it and I know I promised you pancakes tonight but somehow some milk-man in this house have drunk it all up even though I told him not too."

"Oh, that milk-man, will he ever stop drinking so much milk?" I joke. My dad is literally obsessed with milk. He drinks it to everything and he does it all the time. Sometimes he even prefers milk to beer. Tell me about weird man. "But sure, I'd do anything to get your pancakes."

"Thank you, Sam. You're the best. Could you go straight away?" she asks.

I nod happily, "as soon as I get pancakes; the better."

I head back up again to get some clothes on me. It's 2 pm and I still have my pyjamas on me. That's something very rare when it comes to me. I usually go up around 8 pm and take on some clothes as fast as I've eaten breakfast. But I was partying last night so I do have an excuse for waking up late and still wearing my pyjamas. I change into a pair of dark blue jeans, a white shirt and a black cardigan. Very simple but still very classy. And very me. I put up my hair in a pony tail and put a bit mascara on me before I'm out of here.

I like just walking around in the supermarket. Looking at different stuff and talking with people I haven't seen in what feels like forever. And being in just this particularly supermarket brings up so much memoires. It was this supermarket my friends and I used to shop our stuff at, it was here I had my first summer job and it was here I always shopped with my parents. It's just a very nice place for me to be at. Even though it brings up some memoires I don't want to be remembered off, the good ones win over the bad ones.

"Sam," I hear someone calls out from somewhere I don't know where it is. I look around to see who it is but I don't find the person. I don't recognise anyone around me. "Samantha! Here!" I finally see who it is and it's a young girl who calls out my name. She looks pretty familiar and when she's closer to me I immediately recognise her. "Hi, Sam, how are uyou?"

"Oh, hello, Fizzy! Are you kidding me? You're so grown up, I can't even believe it. You've become even more beautiful than I remember you to be," I say and she smiles at me. "Oh, you, kid, come here and give me a hug instead." She does exactly as I tell her. I've really missed her. Louis' sisters was as my own sisters. I loved being with them. "How old are you now? 12, right?"

"Yes, I am," she says. "Do you remember how you always used to come over to us even though you and Louis broke up?" She stops and I guess she waits for me to do something so she knows I remember. Of course I remember so I just simply nod at her. "Yeah, well, I miss that. Why did you just stopped? You didn't even tell us why. We all loved you, not only Louis. I miss you so much, Sam. We all do."

"I-I don't know really, sorry," I tell her and she nods understandingly. "But I do miss you girls too. I really do. You've gotten so big, Fizzy, ugh, I still can't believe it. Just imagine how big the twins are now! And Lottie, wow."

"Yeah, they twins are pretty grown up now. You'd never recognize them. But Lottie looks as ugly as always," she says and laugh while she says the last sentence. Oh, siblings!

"Fizz! Don't talk about your sister like that, she's beautiful," I tell her but she just laughs. Oh, she is so much like her older brother.

"Felicite Tomlinson, where on earth are you?" someone shouts and I recognise the voice instantly. It's Jay's voice. Johannah Tomlinson. Louis' mother. I turn around to face her and there she stands with a shopping cart which she lets go off as fast as she sees me. She walks fast, almost ruining, towards me and throws her arms around me. Gosh, how I've missed her. "Samantha Ophelia Hines, don't you ever dare being away such a long time from me again," she whispers in my ear and I nod ashamed.