I closed my eyes and huffed.Lets sleep to kill the time..

With that I dozed off to sleep.

Author's P.o.V

Jungkook came back along with Yoongi and was met with Jimin in the living room who was busy scrolling through his phone.

"I'm going to my room" Jungkook exclaimed and head upstairs while Yoongi plopped beside Jimin.

"Don't do something stupid this time.I won't spare you if you dare hurt my brother again" Yoongi warned him.

Jimin just chuckled before shrugging his shoulders.Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked towards his room leaving a smirking Jimin behind.

Jungkook entered the room and pout not seeing you there.He placed his bag on the couch and grabbed a towel from closet before making his way to the bathroom.

You just entered the room with Sarang and tugged her in the cradle as she was already asleep with the help of Jungkook's mother.

"Jungkook is back?" You mumbled noticing his bag on the couch.

"Yea I'm back" His deep voice echoed in your ear followed by a chuckle.You turned around with a smile only to gasp and immeditaly covered your mouth with your palms seeing him standing there only in a towel ,his long black hairs curly and wet.His upper body is in clear view which you couldn't help but stare, he has well defined body.

His biceps flexes as he dried his hairs with a towel while taking steps towards you.

You didn't even budge an inch nor take your eyes off him until he was standing in front of you with a small smirk on his lips.

"I told you that I can bless your eyes with my well builted body" His voice turned low and raspy but the playfulness behind it didn't go unnoticed by you.

You cleared your throat before turning your gaze somewhere else in the room earning a soft chuckle from him.

"Did you missed me?" He asked taking a step closer that your leg came in contact with the bed causing your butt to land on the mattress.

You looked down but instantly looked back into his eyes as his abdomen was right in front of your face not too close but not too far.

"No" You blurt out and noticed his expression turned into sad one yet he smiled and moved back.

I should have said yes..he looks sad.

He grabbed his PJs and walked back into the bathroom to change.

You were still on the bed when he came out and chuckled.

"You are still in same position as if you saw a ghost" He walked towards the couch and opened his bag.

You facepalmed yourself feeling embarrassed.He approached you with a box in his hand.You didn't take a full glance at his hands as you were busy looking into his eyes.

"I bought this for you.I should have done this before but it slipped out of my mind that you don't have a phone"He said before opening the box and grabbing the phone before giving it to you.